Global Wiper Motor Aftermarket Market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 3.42 billion by 2026 registering a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising use of wiper systems and the rising number of vehicles on the road.
Get Detailed Sample Copy at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-wiper-motor-aftermarket-market
- Rising awareness about vehicle safety would enhance the growth of the wiper motor aftermarket
- Improving economic conditions and increase in the disposable income, leads to increased demand for vehicles which in turn drive this market
- As the age of the vehicles increases, the demand to replace existing components also increases, thereby resulting in increased demand for aftermarket products
Global Wiper Motor Aftermarket Market Competitive Analysis:
Global wiper motor aftermarket market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of wiper motor aftermarket market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Global Wiper Motor Aftermarket Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the wiper motor aftermarket market are:-
- Robert Bosch GmbH,
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A.,
- DENSO CORPORATION.,
- MABUCHI MOTOR CO., LTD.,
- Lear Corporation,
- Magna International Inc.,
- General Motors,
- NTN Corporation,
- Ford Motor Company,
- Gates Corporation,
- CARDONE Industries,
- Johnson Electric Holdings Limited,
- TRICO among others.
For More Inquiry Contact us at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-wiper-motor-aftermarket-market
Global Wiper Motor Aftermarket Market
- By Distribution Channel (Franchised Dealers, Wholesalers & Distributors, Component Part Manufacturers Sales, Independent Garages, Specialists Repairers & Suppliers, Others),
- Vehicle Type (Commercial Vehicles, Passenger Vehicles),
- Product Type (Stepper Motors, Brush & Brushless DC Motors),
- Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, CK Holdings Co., Ltd acquired the business of Magneti Marelli S.p.A from Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. The two companies would operate under a common name of “Magneti Marelli CK Holdings Co., Ltd.” With this acquisition, Magneti would soon become a leading global independent automotive supplier, expanding its product portfolio and its financial strength.
- In June 2018, WAI has entered into an affirmative agreement of distribution with Marathon Warehouse Distribution for supplying its products including starters, alternators and window regulators amongst others to U.K. market. This agreement has been taken to ensure WAI products are available to the customers immediately, in a one-day delivery period. The rise in the distribution of automotive parts would eventually benefit automotive wiper motor global market in the long run.
Table of Contents
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Request for Detailed TOC at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-wiper-motor-aftermarket-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475