Wine making process involves picking fresh grapes, sorting, De-stemmed and crushing, Placing must (crushed grapes) into a vat with (red) or without skins (white), Fermentation process that takes 4- 20 days, Pressed into barreled and aged filtered bottle. Global wine market is expected to reach a healthy CAGR of 7.1 % in the forecast period 2019 to 2026. The new market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Get Free Sample Copy Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-wine-market
Wine is derived from grapes by the process of fermentation where sugar and yeast combines and produces alcohol and carbon dioxide. The process of fermentation with an availability of sugar and yeast gives around 15.0% of alcohol. Three major types of wine are available in the market and they are table, sparkling wine and fortified wine.
Global Wine Market Competitive Landscape:
The global wine market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of wine market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Rising prices of wine due to high production costs
- Rising government rules and regulations and imposition of taxes
Global Wine Market Competitive Analysis:
Some of the prominent participants operating in this market are:-
- Accolade Wines,
- The Wine Group,
- Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.,
- & J. Gallo Winery,
- Constellation Brands, Inc.,
- John Distilleries,
- Castel Group,
- CDV · Compagnia del Vino,
- Pernod Ricard,
- TREASURY WINE ESTATES,
- Miguel Torres S. A.,
- Concha y Toro,
- Sula Vineyards Pvt. Ltd.,
- Chapel Down and others.
Inquiry Before Buying at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-wine-market
In August 2017- Aldi launched its red sparklers in Fizz focused wine festival. The new fizz lines include two red sparkling wines, an “unusually refreshing” Shiraz from New Zealand, Fork and Spoon and a premium Lambrusco Graspa Rossa, along with an unfiltered South African Louisville Cap Classique Sparkling Chardonnay made using the traditional Champagne method.
- In July 2018, Accolade Wines launched Batch X. This Batch X contains two new wines that helped in completing consumer needs. With this the company has increased its product portfolio and increase their business by adding more retail partners hence that maximized the sales of wine in market.
- In March 2018, Accolade Wines launched first Echo Falls product in their Prosecco sector for the first time. With this launch prosecco market increased with high growth rate in wine industries.
- In January 2018, Accolade Wines launched fine wine partners in the U.K. and Ireland and increased its product portfolio including petaluma and stonier. This launch increased its business in many countries as they have launched the products in different countries.
- In June 2017, Pernod Ricard India has launched a Spanish wine produced by using Tempranillo grapes. By launching the new wine in India and hence increased their portfolio of wines in India.
- In October 2017, Jacob’s creek, Brand of Pernod Ricard launched ‘double barrel’ wine. This is the innovation of wine by the company and with this the company increased their product portfolio.
Table of Contents
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Access Detailed TOC at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-wine-market
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level and can be customized according to needs.
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization).
To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research