Global Vehicle Inverters Market was valued at an estimated USD 2.58 billion in 2018 and this value is expected to grow with a CAGR of 17.45% in the forecast period of 2019-2026, resulting in a projected value of USD 9.34 billion by 2026. Few of the major competitors currently working in the vehicle inverters market are Sensata Technologies Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Valeo, Calsonic Kansei Corporation, Delphi Technologies, Hitachi Ltd., Continental AG, DENSO CORPORATION, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Siemens, Fuji Electric Co. Ltd., TOYOTA INDUSTRIES CORPORATION, Metric Mind Corporation and Xantrex LLC.
Get Exclusive Sample Report at https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-vehicle-inverters-market
- Growth in the adoption and sales of electric vehicles worldwide is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Complexities associated with the integration of vehicle inverters into powering of advanced appliances and applications and diminished usage of inverters for necessary energy sources is expected to restrain the market growth
Global Vehicle Inverters Market by Table of Contents
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Request for Detailed TOC at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-vehicle-inverters-market
Global vehicle inverters market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of vehicle inverters market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Valeo Siemens eAutomotive; a joint venture of Valeo and Siemens announced the establishment and inauguration of their factory in Changshu, China. The factory capable of producing inverters as well as electric motors on their two production lines, the factory is planned to achieve three inverter lines and eight electric motor lines by 2023.
- In September 2018, Delphi Technologies announced the commercialization and full-scale production of their “Combined Inverter and DC/DC Converter (CIDD)” with the products being delivered to Geely.
Global Vehicle Inverters Market Segmentation:
- By Propulsion Type
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
- Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
- By Technology Type
- Insulated-Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT)
- Metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect transistor (MOSFET)
- By Semiconductors Materials Type
- Gallium Nitride
- Silicon Carbide
- By Output Power
- Less than or equal to 130 KW
- Greater than 130 KW
- By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- By Geography
For More Inquiry Contact us at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-vehicle-inverters-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475