Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market report provides key statistics on the market status of the Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy industry. Research market report also presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendors operating in the market. top key players and new comers in industry, competitive landscape, sales, price, revenue, gross margin, market share, market risks, opportunities, market barriers, and challenges.key statistics on the market status.
Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 688.64 million to an estimated value of USD 1110.08 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.15% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing breast cancer cases worldwide is major factor for the growth of this market. A vacuum assisted biopsy Industry is a way of removing an area of abnormal cells from the breast tissue. A doctor or nurse uses a special needle attached to a vacuum device to remove the cells. The samples can then be examined under a microscope.
Get sample Copy report, click here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-vacuum-assisted-biopsy-market
Vacuum-assisted biopsy is a minimally invasive process which is usually used to remove many tissues samples. It uses vacuum for the collection of the tissue sample. It takes less time and is non- invasive due to which the clinicians are accepting this procedure. In this process, the vacuum- assisted biopsy is inserted only once into the breast during small skin nick. They are usually used for stereotactic and MRI biopsies.
Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy industry through a small incision or cut in the skin, a special biopsy needle is inserted into the breast and, using a vacuum-powered instrument, several tissue samples are taken. The vacuum draws tissue into the centre of the needle and a rotating cutting device takes the samples. The samples are retrieved from the centre of the biopsy needle following the procedure and sent to a laboratory to be examined by a pathologist .
Vacuum-assisted core biopsy is an alternative to surgical biopsy. It allows the area of abnormality to be precisely located using imaging guidance so that only samples from the region of interest are removed.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive Discount! Please click Here @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-vacuum-assisted-biopsy-market
Key Questions Answered in Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market Report:-
Our Report offers:-
- What will the market growth rate, Overview and Analysis by Type of Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market in 2026?
- What are the key factors driving, Analysis by Applications and Countries Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market ?
- What are Dynamics, This Overview Includes Analysis of Scope, and price analysis of top Vendors Profiles of Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market ?
- Who are Opportunities, Risk and Driving Force of Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market ?
- Who are the opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market ? Business Overview by Type, Applications, Gross Margin and Market Share
- What are the Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Market?
Key Market Competitors: Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market
- Devicor Medical Products, Inc.,
- Hologic, Inc.
- ARGON MEDICAL.
- Gallini s.r.l.
- OncoCyte Corporation
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Biomed Diagnostics, Inc.
- Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH
- Scion Medical Technologies,
- PLANMED OY.
- Less procedural time is driving the growth of this market
- Rising breast cancer cases among female is another factor driving the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market
Global Vacuum-Assisted Biopsy Market By Guiding Technique (Stereotactic Vacuum Assist Biopsy System, Image Guided Vacuum Assist Biopsy System), Type (9-12G, <9G, >12G), Applications (Hospitals, Academic and Research Institutes, Diagnostics and Imaging Centers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
- Lack awareness of the procedure among population is restraining the market growth
- High cost of the procedure is another restraining the growth of this market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, Hologic announce that they will acquire Faxitron Bioptics so that they can expand their breast health portfolio. This acquisition help the company expand their business and provide non- mastectomy breast surgery so that they can generate good revenue.
- In December 2014, Leica Biosystems announced that they have acquired Devicor Medical Products, Inc. which will help Leica to use instruments and consumables of Devicor so that they can help the clinicians to accurately treat the diseases like breast cancer. This will help the company to advancer cancer diagnosis by adding new technologies and solutions.
Competitive Analysis: Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market
Global vacuum-assisted biopsy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of vacuum-assisted biopsy market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global vacuum- assisted biopsy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Key focus of the report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward-looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments