The Utility Locator Market report published by Data Bridge Market research is the representation of data and analysis of the market. It gives detailed analysis of the current market scenario and a market forecast till 2026. The data included in this Utility Locator Market report provides detailed information of the geographic landscape, competitive scenarios and upcoming opportunities in the Industry. The inclusion of the statistical records in the Utility Locator Market report helps in authenticating the results that are being presented and thus provide a clear vision and indication to clients in understanding the response of the participants.
Global utility locator market is projected to register a substantial CAGR of 6.2% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Get Inside Scoop of the report, request for sample https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-utility-locator-market
The utility locator use various tactics for preventing damages such as during excavation, various marking and locating are used to identifying and labelling underground public utility mains and cables, different colour paint is used to mark the different utilities such as red for electrical power lines, blue for potable water, yellow for gas, orange for communications or signal lines, purple for reclaimed water, green for sewers, white for proposed construction and pink for survey markings.
Top Manufacturers Covered in the Report:
Some of the major players operating in this market are Radiodetection Ltd., Vivax-Metrotech Corp., Guideline Geo., EMERSON ELECTRIC CO., The Charles Machine Works, Inc., Sensors & Software Inc., Leica Geosystems AG, 3M, USIC, multiVIEW., ON TARGET UTILITY SERVICES, GSSI Geophysical Survey Systems, Inc., Vivax-Metrotech Corp., RHD Services, Inc., OneVision Utility Services., Sidewinder Utility Locators., US Radar, and Olameter among others.
Utility Locator Market Scope
Global utility locator market is segmented into four notable segments which are techniques, offering, target, and end-user industry.
- On the basis of technique, the market is segmented into ground penetrating radar (GPR), electromagnetic field, others
- On the basis of offering, the market is segmented into equipment and services
- On the basis of target, the market is segmented into metallic and non-metallic
- On the basis of end-user industry, the market is segmented into telecommunication, electricity, water and sewage, oil and gas, transportation, and others
Utility Locator Market Country Level Analysis
Utility Locator market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, component, type, mobility and extremity as referenced above.
The countries covered in the market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific in the Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa as a part of Middle East & Africa, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
- In May 2018, GSSI Geophysical Survey Systems, Inc. announced partnership with Blinken Tools AB for distribution of their products. This alignment helps to fuel the overall growth of GSSI. This further helps the company to improve its presence in Scandinavia region with Blinken Tools AB sales and support in providing quality products to government, construction and industrial sectors.
- In June 2018, GSSI Geophysical Survey Systems, Inc. showcased their latest ground penetrating radar (GPR) equipment at International Conference on Ground Penetrating Radar, which was held on June 18-21, 2018. The new UtilityScan GPR system is more efficient in marking and identifying the depth and location of utilities. The UtilityScan is handled by tablet-based system.
- In April 2018, GSSI Geophysical Survey Systems, Inc. had involved into licensing agreement with MIT Lincoln Laboratory to manufacture and sell business prototype of Localized Ground Penetrating Radar (LGPR) system. The partnership will result into an enhanced and improvised self-driving vehicle industry. The Localized Ground Penetrating Radar (LGPR) creates baseline map of road surface by using high frequency radar sensors.
Why to purchase this report?
Following are the reasons to consider this Utility Locator Market report:
- This ultimate guide will help you stay ahead in market as it furnishes you with the profiles of the key market players and their working methodologies and their decision making capabilities.
- The report analyzes various factors which act as drivers and restraints to development the overall Utility Locator Market.
- This report not only analyzes present market condition but it likewise estimates how the Utility Locator Market is going to perform for estimated time period of 2019-2026.
- It enables you to adopt smart methodologies and form better decisions by giving a clear idea about customer’s requirement and preferences regarding the product in particular region.
Make an Inquiry for Discount On this Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-utility-locator-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research