This U.S. Advanced Wound Care Market report conducts a detailed analysis of the market that provides a valuable business insights including revenue share, market size , market valuation and regional spectrum of this vertical. The U.S. Advanced Wound Care Market report is all inclusive study of the current market trends, potential drivers and challenges , application landscape, competition situation and industry popular growth strategies which will empower stakeholders to obtain a clear understanding of the U.S. Advanced Wound Care Market. This U.S. Advanced Wound Care Market report introduces market competition situation among the vendors and company profile, besides, market price analysis and value chain featured are covered in this report.
The U.S. Advanced Wound Care Market report details several other insights that could prove to be highly beneficial. For instance, the U.S. Advanced Wound Care Market report highlight data referring to market competition trend, exceedingly important data prone to be present industry trends and competitor shareholders to remain competitive and benefit from the growth prospects detailed by the market.
Get a Free Sample Report Now @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=us-advanced-wound-care-market
Some of the major players operating in the U.S. advanced wound care market are KCI Licensing, Inc. (Subsidiary of ACELITY L.P. INC), Smith and Nephew, Medline Industries, Inc, 3M, ConvaTec Group PLC, Medtronic, Mölnlycke Health Care AB, Advancis Medical, PAUL HARTMANN AG, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Organogenesis Holdings Inc., Coloplast Group, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Anika Therapeutics, Inc., ACell, Inc and others.
U.S. Advanced Wound Care Market By Product Type (Dressings, Therapy Devices, Biologics), Wound Type (Surgical Wound, Diabetic Ulcers, Burns, Pressure Ulcers, Venous Ulcers, Others), End-User (Hospitals, Wound Care Centers, Ambulatory Centers, Home Healthcare, Clinics, Community Healthcare), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Wound is an injury/damage/disruption to tissue/cell, wound can be occur due to pressure injuries or bed sores, skin trauma injuries, surgical site infection, burns, untreated injuries (in diabetes), trophic ulcers or other traumas. Advance wound care helps to treat wounds with the help of dressing, biologics and therapy devices. In advance wound care different methods are used to treat wound in different healing stages such as inflammatory stage, fibroblastic stage, and maturation stage by using dressing, biologics and therapy devices.
U.S. advanced wound care market is projected to register a substantial CAGR of 8.0% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation U.S. Advanced Wound Care Market
The U.S. advanced wound care market is segmented into four notable segments which are on the basis of product type, wound type, end-user and distribution channel.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into dressings, therapy devices, biologics.
- In May 2019, KCI licensing, Inc. (subsidiary of Acelity L.P. INC) has obtained 510(k) clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Dermatac Drape. Dermatac Drape is a silicone-acrylic hybrid drape that can be used for operational and clinical advantages. Majorly it is used in Negative Pressure Wound Therapy. It will help the company to increase market share in the U.S. wound care market.
- On the basis of wound type, the market is segmented into surgical wound, diabetic ulcers, burns, pressure ulcers, venous ulcers, others.
- In July 2019, Smith & Nephew announced that it has completed the acquisition of Atracsys Sàrl. The acquisition would help in long-term promise to improve its multi-asset digital surgery to advance clinical results.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into hospitals, wound care centres, ambulatory centers, home healthcare, clinics, community healthcare.
- In January 2019, Mölnlycke announced acquisition of M&J Airlaid products. This would help in reinforcement of its wound care abilities. It will also help in supply of the airlaid material which is important in the fabrication of advanced wound care dressings.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tenders, retail.
- In July 2018, Convatec Group Plc has received the U.S. FDA 510(k) Clearance for Aquacel Ag. It will help clinicians in reduction of chronic burden, non-healing wounds. It will help company to grow market share from wound care segment as it is most advanced and innovative antimicrobial dressing.
- In June 2019, Smith & Nephew introduced the new PICO 14 single use negative pressure wound therapy system which has driven duration of up to 14 days that support its usage in large wounds and is used in deep wounds.
- In May 2019, Smith & Nephew launched its new FLOW 90 Wand. This technology has improved long-term patient outcomes, fast bulk tissue removal and delivered the faster patient retrieval when related to mechanical debridement in the knee.
- In October 2017, Acelity L.P. Inc. launched Alloderm Select Duo Regenerative Tissue Matrix in the U.S. Alloderm Regenerative Tissue Matrix is a biological tissue matrix for soft tissue reinforcement in breast reconstruction procedures. It is a leading breast construction product of the company. The company thus provides enhanced options and advanced technology for women.
Inquire About this Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=us-advanced-wound-care-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475