Global Smartphones Sensors Market is set to witness a stable CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing demand for high quality image sensor in smartphones is major factor for the growth of this market. Profiled players in study from the coverage used under bottom-up approach are ams AG., Broadcom., DYNA IMAGE Corporation, Epson Europe Electronics GmbH, EVERLIGHT., Heptagon Technologies Pvt Ltd, Maxim Integrated, Meggitt PLC., Melexis., Murata Electronics Co., Ltd., , OMRON Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, SAMSUNG, SHARP CORPORATION, , Sitronix Technology Corporation, STMicroelectronics.
Global smartphones sensors market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of smartphones sensors market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Global Smartphones Sensors Market By Type (Biometric Sensors, Image Sensors, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, GPS, Ambient Light Sensor), Applications (High End, Mid-Range, Low End), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
- Rising number of application based on GPS is driving the growth of this market
- Increasing sales of the smartphones and rising number of smartphone user is driving the growth of this market
- High price of the sensor is restraining the growth of this market
- Imposition of taxes during import and export of mobile phone is another factor restraining the growth of this market
Table of Contents
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-smartphones-sensors-market#utm_source=USTM-WONDERWOMAN
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Samsung announced the launch of their smallest image sensors Isocell Slim 3T2 for their mid- range smartphones which is 5.1mm diagonally. This new image sensor will deliver excellent image quality with 20-million active 0.8μm-sized pixels. With Isocell Plus technology, the sensor will be able to capture more light and will produce better and accurate color. The main aim is to provide customer with better camera along with better hardware designs
- In March 2019, Yara announced the launch of their new smartphone apps that is specially designed to help the farmer to understand the crop nitrogen needs by imaging their leaves with the phone’s camera. This new system can measure chlorophyll levels in winter wheat, rapeseed, corn, and barley and will give advice on the dose.
- Biometric Sensors
- Fingerprint Sensors
- Face Recognition
- Iris Scanners
- Image Sensors
- Ambient Light Sensor
- High End
- Low End
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Tel: US: +1 888 387 2818 / UK: +44 208 089 1725 / Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475