Global process chemicals for water treatment market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 10.55 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the high levels of expenditure incurred on various water treatment facilities and programs.
Process chemicals for water treatment are the variety of chemical products and compounds that are used for the processing of water and water-based liquids in a variety of industries. The need for undergoing various water treatment processes is because of the shortage of water resources and water bodies giving rise to the need for recycling the water resources and treating these water resources through appropriate processes so that they can be utilized in different industrial operations.
Get Exclusive Sample Report: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-process-chemicals-for-water-treatment-market
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global process chemicals for water treatment market are Lenntech B.V.; The Water Treatment Products Company; Water Treatment Products Ltd; ChemTreat, Inc.; Kemira; Thermax Global; Baker Hughes; Solenis; Akzo Nobel N.V.; Kurita Water Industries Ltd.; AECI; Tramfloc, Inc.; SNF Group; COVENTYA International; Arkema; NIPPON SHOKUBAI CO., LTD.; LANXESS; Industrial Specialty Chemicals, Inc.; Sabo Industrial; The Lubrizol Corporation; Aquatic BioScience, LLC; AQUAMARK, INC.; Buckman and ANGUS Chemical Company among others.
Segmentation: Global Process Chemicals for Water Treatment Market
- By Type (Corrosion Inhibitor, Dispersant, Scale Inhibitor, Fungicide, Coagulant, Flocculant, Cleaner, Pre-Treatment Filming Agents, Anti-Foaming Agents, Decoloring Agents, Others),
- By Applications (Sugar & Ethanol, Fertilizers, Geothermal Power Generation, Petrochemical & Chemicals Manufacturing, Refining, Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Others)
- By End-Use Industry (Food & Beverages, Petrochemicals, Steel, Others)
- By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa)
Global process chemicals for water treatment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of process chemicals for water treatment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Strict regulations presented by various authorities and governments regarding the contamination of water bodies is expected to fuel the growth of the market
- Growing concerns regarding shortage of water bodies and water resources for various end-uses is expected to drive the market growth
- Growth of incidents of water-borne diseases is also expected to foster the growth of this market
- Surge of industrialization and urbanization in various regions acts as a market driver
- High financial costs associated with the water treatment process for industries is expected to restrict the growth of the market growth
- Lack of infrastructure for wastewater treatment and processes also restricts the market growth
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research