Global Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market is registering a Substantial CAGR of 6.2% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The 2019 Nuclear Medicine Equipment industry report is a complete report that provides important statistical survey information for new market participants and established players. Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market reports are a thorough analysis that allows the customer to evaluate the requests and to predict exact executions. In consolidating the information with the important findings, the report anticipated the strong future development of the Nuclear Medicine Equipment industry throughout its regional and different segments. The Nuclear Medicine Equipment research spreads remarkable information that makes the record a convenient asset for managers, industry specialists and other key individuals alongside charts and tables to help understand Nuclear Medicine Equipment market patterns, drivers and challenges. The development rate is based on the academic examination of the data for the entire Nuclear Medicine Equipment industry. The drivers and restrictions are assembled after the whole awareness of the worldwide development of the industry. Similarly, different major players on the world market have been studied in this report. Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global nuclear medicine equipment market are CMR Naviscan, SurgicEye GmbH, Cardinal Health., GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Bozlu Holding, Compañía Mexicana de Radiología CRG, SA de CV,
Get Sample Copy Report @
The nuclear medicine equipment market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of nuclear medicine equipment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Market Analysis: Global Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market
This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising usage of non-oncology diseases and increasing geriatric population in the industry.
Key Market Competitors:
Mallinckrodt, Neusoft Corporation, DDD-Diagnostic A/S, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, Mediso Ltd, Digirad Corporation., Siemens, Neusoft Corporation, TOSHIBA CORPORATION, Bartec Technologies Ltd., Biodex, Cyclopharm, Standard Imaging Inc. and others.
By Product (Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) (Standalone, Hybrid), Planar Scintigraphy, Hybrid Pet), by Application (Oncology, Cardiology, Neurology), by End-user (Hospitals, Imaging Centers, Academic & Research Centers)
FACTORS DRIVING GROWTH IN THE GLOBAL NUCLEAR MEDICINE EQUIPMENT MARKET
Increasing incidences and prevalence of diseases such as cancer:
- Cancer has a major impact on society in the United States and across the world. It is estimated that in U.S. around 1,735,350 cases of cancer will be diagnosed and 609,640 people will die from the disease. The most common cancers are breast cancer, lung cancer, bronchus cancer, prostrate cancer, bladder cancer and many more.
- The number of new cases of cancer (cancer incidence) is 439.2 per 100,000 men and women per year (based on 2011–2015 cases). The number of cancer deaths (cancer mortality) is 163.5 per 100,000 men and women per year (based on 2011–2015 deaths). Global Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market – Market Definition:
- Nuclear medicine equipment are the equipments used to examine different processes including metabolism, tissue blood flow, expression of cell receptors in normal and abnormal cells, neurotransmitter activity, homing, cell trafficking, and apoptosis. These equipments are used for early diagnosis and detection of diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular disease, gastrointestinal, endocrine, neurological disorders and other abnormalities within the body.
Study Objectives Of Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years
- To study the factors affecting the Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market Growth
- To provide country level analysis of the Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market by their market size & future perspective
- To provide revenue forecast of the market segments & sub-segments w.r.t to three key region of APAC,EMEA & Americas
- To study & predict the accurate future market size, share during the period 2019-2026
- To provide the challenges & restraints faced by the new entrants of Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market along with the threat of substitutes & threats of rivalry
- To study, track & analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliance, mergers, acquisitions & new product developments
Technological advancements in medical imaging devices:
The National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering (NIBIB), devoted to developing new imaging devices and other leading edge technologies
New nuclear medicine procedures have been developed that can diagnose diseases non-invasively, providing information that cannot be acquired with other imaging technologies. and delivers targeted treatments. Nearly 20 million nuclear medicine procedures using radiopharmaceuticals and imaging instruments are carried out annually in the United States alone.
This Global Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market report is the valuable supply of the perceptive information for business strategists. This report provides comprehensive data which enhances the understanding , Scope and application in this report. A thorough study of the market has been given , presenting insights into the company profiles,financial status, recent developments, mergers and acquisitions and the SWOT analysis.
Nuclear medicine equipment are the equipments used to examine different processes including metabolism, tissue blood flow, expression of cell receptors in normal and abnormal cells, neurotransmitter activity, homing, cell trafficking, and apoptosis. These equipments are used for early diagnosis and detection of diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular disease, gastrointestinal, endocrine, neurological disorders and other abnormalities within the body.
Major market drivers & restraints:
- Increasing need for advanced security technologies
- Increased adoption of applications such as cloud, virtual, on premise, and hybrid
- Strong regulation and compliance requirements
- Shortage of cyber security talent
- Lack of awareness
- Lack of industry standards
Queries Related to the Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market:
- Which application segments will perform better and achieve success in worldwide through the forecast years?
- What are the key factors driving the market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this Industry?
- Which are the impressive business sectors where best players want their own expansion in future?
- What are the market dynamics?
- What are the limits ruining the development rate?
- What is the focused circumstance to advance development?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by the performers in the global market?
- What are the development rates for this Industry?
Major Topics Covered in this Report:
Chapter 1 Study Coverage
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Size by Manufacturers
Chapter 4 Production by Regions
Chapter 5 Consumption by Regions
Chapter 6 Market Size by Type
Chapter 7 Market Size by Application
Chapter 8 Manufacturers Profiles
Chapter 9 Production Forecasts
Chapter 10 Consumption Forecast
Chapter 11 Upstream, Industry Chain and Downstream Customers Analysis
Chapter 12 Opportunities & Challenges, Threat and Affecting Factors
Chapter 13 Key Findings
Chapter 14 Appendix
View Complete TOC with Tables and Figures at: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-nuclear-medicine-equipment-market
This reports includes the following deliverable
- Macro Indicator Analysis
- Market Overview
- Market Dynamics
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Challenges
- Market sizing and growth analysis
- Market forecasting to 2024
- Market Competitive Landscape
- Product Launches and Pipeline Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Market Mergers, Acquisitions and Agreements
- Company Profiles
This report scope includes a holistic study of the current dynamics of the market, industry growth and restraints of the market. It provides the market forecast to 2024 recent developments in the market and pipeline analysis of the major players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro forecasts, new entrant strategies, and market penetration strategies with a comprehensive value chain analysis.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing Corporatesales@databridgemarketresearch.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475