The Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market research report is a handbook which gives the information of Nuclear Medicine Equipment market like the evaluated CAGR levels in the assessed period or top moves of the key players and brands or understanding business division definition, game plans, applications, and duty. The report depends on broad and far reaching business reviews. Nuclear medicine equipment are the equipments used to examine different processes including metabolism, tissue blood flow, expression of cell receptors in normal and abnormal cells, neurotransmitter activity, homing, cell trafficking, and apoptosis. These equipments are used for early diagnosis and detection of diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular disease, gastrointestinal, endocrine, neurological disorders and other abnormalities within the body.
Data Bridge Market Research Analyst have added a new research study on Title Global Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market Research Report with detailed information of Product Types, Applications & Key Players Some are the key & emerging players are Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, DDD-Diagnostics A/S, Neusoft Medical Systems Co. Ltd., Mallinckrodt plc, SurgicEye GmbH, CMR Naviscan Corporation (U.S.), Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Cardinal Health Inc., Siemens AG, Digirad Corporation, Mediso Medical Imaging Systems, Ltd.,
Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market accounted to USD 1.7 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 4.0% during the forecast by 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast by 2024.
Get FREE Sample Copy Report @
By Product (Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) (Standalone, Hybrid), Planar Scintigraphy, Hybrid Pet), by Application (Oncology, Cardiology, Neurology), by End-user (Hospitals, Imaging Centers, Academic & Research Centers)
The nuclear medicine equipment market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of nuclear medicine equipment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
FACTORS DRIVING GROWTH IN THE GLOBAL NUCLEAR MEDICINE EQUIPMENT MARKET
Increasing incidences and prevalence of diseases such as cancer:
- Cancer has a major impact on society in the United States and across the world. It is estimated that in U.S. around 1,735,350 cases of cancer will be diagnosed and 609,640 people will die from the disease. The most common cancers are breast cancer, lung cancer, bronchus cancer, prostrate cancer, bladder cancer and many more.
- The number of new cases of cancer (cancer incidence) is 439.2 per 100,000 men and women per year (based on 2011–2015 cases). The number of cancer deaths (cancer mortality) is 163.5 per 100,000 men and women per year (based on 2011–2015 deaths). Global Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market – Market Definition:
- Nuclear medicine equipment are the equipments used to examine different processes including metabolism, tissue blood flow, expression of cell receptors in normal and abnormal cells, neurotransmitter activity, homing, cell trafficking, and apoptosis. These equipments are used for early diagnosis and detection of diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular disease, gastrointestinal, endocrine, neurological disorders and other abnormalities within the body.
Technological advancements in medical imaging devices:
The National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering (NIBIB), devoted to developing new imaging devices and other leading edge technologies
New nuclear medicine procedures have been developed that can diagnose diseases non-invasively, providing information that cannot be acquired with other imaging technologies. and delivers targeted treatments. Nearly 20 million nuclear medicine procedures using radiopharmaceuticals and imaging instruments are carried out annually in the United States alone.
Major market drivers & restraints:
- Increasing need for advanced security technologies
- Increased adoption of applications such as cloud, virtual, on premise, and hybrid
- Strong regulation and compliance requirements
- Shortage of cyber security talent
- Lack of awareness
- Lack of industry standards
Key Questions Answered In The Report Include:
- What Will The Market Size And The Growth Rate Be In 2025?
- What Are The Key Factors Driving the Global Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market?
- What Are The Key Market Trends Impacting the Growth of the Global Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market?
- What Are The Challenges To Market Growth?
- Who Are The Key Vendors In This Market Space?
Major Topics Covered in this Report:
Chapter 1 Study Coverage
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Size by Manufacturers
Chapter 4 Production by Regions
Chapter 5 Consumption by Regions
Chapter 6 Market Size by Type
Chapter 7 Market Size by Application
Chapter 8 Manufacturers Profiles
Chapter 9 Production Forecasts
Chapter 10 Consumption Forecast
Chapter 11 Upstream, Industry Chain and Downstream Customers Analysis
Chapter 12 Opportunities & Challenges, Threat and Affecting Factors
Chapter 13 Key Findings
Chapter 14 Appendix
View Complete TOC with Tables and Figures at: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-nuclear-medicine-equipment-market
This report scope includes a holistic study of the current dynamics of the market, industry growth and restraints of the market. It provides the market forecast to 2024 recent developments in the market and pipeline analysis of the major players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro forecasts, new entrant strategies, and market penetration strategies with a comprehensive value chain analysis.