The healthcare industry is going through various innovations due to the demand for speed, consistency and preciseness which has enabled the adoption of automation. Laboratory automation allows the technicians and scientists to deliver output more effectively. It contains dedicated workstations and software’s which allow performing real time result analysis. The biotechnology & pharmaceuticals companies have also adopted laboratory automation as it has helped to reduce the manual labor involved and has enabled to save time.
The North America Lab Automation market report makes your organization armed with information produced by research methods. It also describes all the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions by the several key players and brands that are driving the market with the systemic company profiles. All the market insights of global North America Lab Automation market research report will lead to actionable ideas and better decision-making. This gives more precise understanding of the market landscape, issues that may affect the industry in the future, and how to best position specific brands.
Market Analysis: North America Lab Automation Market
North America Lab Automation Market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The rise in the market can be attributed due to accuracy levels of laboratory results and surging geriatric population is contributing to the market growth.
Get Exclusive Sample Report: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=north-america-lab-automation-market
North America lab automation market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of lab automation market for U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America lab automation market are Hamilton Company, Abbott, bioMérieux SA, Siemens, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, QIAGEN, PerkinElmer Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Danaher, Agilent Technologies, Inc., BioTek Instruments, Inc., Hudson Robotics, Inc., Aurora Biomed Inc., BD, LabWare, Brooks Automation, Inc., and Cerner Corporation among others.
Segmentation: North America Lab Automation Market
- Automated Liquid Handlers
- Automated Plate Handlers
- Robotic Systems
- Robotic Arms
- Track Robots
- Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems
- Off-the-shelf Automated Workcells
- Pre-analytical Automated Systems
- Post-analytical Automated Systems
- Total Lab Automation Systems
- Laboratory Information Management System
- Chromatography Data System
- Laboratory Information System
- Electronic Lab Notebook
- Scientific Data Management System
- Biochemistry Analyzers
- Immuno-Based Analyzers
- Hematology Analyzers Segments
- Drug Discovery
- High-Throughput Screening (HTS)
- ADME Screening
- Compound Weighing and Dissolution
- Compound Management
- Protein engineering
- Bio Analysis
- Analytical Chemistry,
- System Biology
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Sample Preparation
By End User
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals
- Research Institutions
- Private Labs
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of North America lab automation market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing Corporatesales@databridgemarketresearch.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475