Middle East and Africa Clinical Trial Supplies Market, By Services (Storage, Manufacturing, Packaging and Labeling, Distribution), Clinical Phase (Phase III, Phase II, Phase IV, Phase I), Therapeutic Uses (Oncology, Cardiovascular Disease, Dermatology, Metabolic Disorders, Infectious Diseases, Respiratory Diseases, CNS and Mental Disorders, Blood Disorders, Others), End User (Contract Research Organizations, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies), Geography (South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025The Clinical trial is a research study that determines whether a medical strategy, treatment, or device is safe, effective and useful for humans use. These studies help in find which medical approaches experiment is best for certain diseases. A clinical trial provides the best data for health care decision-making purposes. The purpose of clinical trials is to study strict scientific standards. These standards protect patients and help in producing reliable study results.
GET SAMPLE COPY OF THIS REPORT HERE:
Clinical trials are last stage in drug development in a long and careful research process that is carried out by scientists or researchers for a particular disease, whether drug or medical device. The process drug development often begins in a lab, where scientists first develop and test new ideas related to treatment of disease.Middle East and Africa Clinical Trial Supplies Market is expected to reach million by 2025 and is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 6.4% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Middle East & Africa Clinical Trial Supplies Market is segmented into four notable segments which are Services, Clinical Phase, Therapeutic Uses, End User, and geography
- On the basis of Services, the market is segmented into Storage, Manufacturing, Packaging and Labeling, Distribution. In 2018, Storage segment is growing at the highest CAGR and expected to reach USD in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
- Bionical Ltd., Launched of Bionical-Clinical Early Access Programs (EAP). A Bionical Clinical EAP in-house service consists of full pharmacovigilance services, EAP strategy and many other services..
- On the basis of Clinical Phase, the market is segmented into Phase III, Phase II, Phase IV, Phase I. In 2018, Phase III segment is growing at the highest CAGR and expected to reach USD in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
- Myoderm (U.K.) Opened Brand New European Clinical Distribution Facility.
- On the basis of Therapeutic Uses, the market is segmented into Oncology, Cardiovascular Disease, Dermatology, Metabolic Disorders, Infectious Diseases, Respiratory Diseases, CNS and Mental Disorders, Blood Disorders, Others. In 2018, Oncology segment is growing at the highest CAGR of in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
- Movianto UK doubles its cold storage capacity and dedicated storage for Narcotics. By this development, the company has expanded its business. Increasing storage capacity helped the company to store more developed drugs and also helped in the expansion of the company.
- On the basis of End User, the market is segmented into Contract Research Organizations, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies. In 2018, Contract Research Organization segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
- Clinigen extended it business in Japan with acquisition of one of the pioneered unlicensed medicines supplier International Medical Management Corporation (‘IMMC’) (Japan).
Competitive Analysis: Middle East and Africa Clinical Trial Supplies Market
Some of the prominent participants operating in this market are Movianto, Sharp, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Catalent, Inc, PCI Pharma Services, Almac Group, PAREXEL International Corporation, Bionical Ltd., Alium Medical Limited, MYODERM, Clinigen Group plc, Ancillare, LP , SIRO Clinpharm, CLINICAL SUPPLIES MANAGEMENT HOLDINGS, INC., Biocair and among others.
- In April, 1.6 PCI Pharma Services (U.S.) launched packaging facility for the primary and secondary packaging for potent products at Ireland site.
- In June, Sharp (U.S.) delivered a serialized packaging solution for the launch of Radicava for Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma America. This led increase in financial sales by delivering packaging solutions
- In August, SIRO Clinpharm (India released Inventory Management System eTRAIL. eTRAIL a solution that improved tracking, reporting and management of a study’s Clinical Trial Supplies
- In February, Myoderm Opened Brand New European Clinical Distribution Facility. This provided storage area to expand business.
Research Methodology: Middle East and Africa Clinical Trial Supplies Market
Primary Respondents: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475