Download PDF Sample Copy of Report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-medical-device-sterilization-market
Global Medical Device Sterilization Market, By Product and service (Sterilization Instruments, Sterilization Consumables and Accessories, Sterilization Services), Type (In House Sterilization and Contract Sterilization), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025.
Sterilization method has been in practice from the past 120 years and the medical device has been changed by the advancement of new technologies. Over the many years sterilization instruments has evolved by reacting to the industries. Sterilization of medical equipment and devices is of prime importance in the medical field as thousands of patients die every year due to improper sterilization and poor hygiene of medical equipment. Sterilization method not only kills disease causing microorganisms but that method also eliminates the transmissible agents such as bacteria and spores through the use of sterilants such as radiation, chemicals, heat among others, thus limiting the risk of exposure to life threatening diseases. Different types of methods that have been used in the medical sterilization processes are ethylene oxide sterilization, dry heat sterilization, moist heat/steam sterilization, gamma sterilization and others methods.
- In 2018, HU-FRIEDY MFG. CO., LLC launched Advantaclear Surface Disinfectant Product Line. AdvantaClear have expands Hu-Friedy’s and reach as a primary source of infection control products, which can cover instrument processing, cleaning and sterilization monitoring, waterline cleaning, and hand care, and also new entry into surface disinfection.
- In 2018, Getinge AB announced the launch of GSS Steam Sterilizer series specific for life science industry. GSS Steam Sterilizer series is available for the biomedical research and pharmaceutical production.
- In 2017, STERIS Corporation announces the addition of the AMSCO 430LS and the 630LS Sterilizers to its line of Medium Steam Sterilizers.
The global medical device market is segmented into three notable segments such as product and services, type and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, NA and others)
- On the basis of product and services, the market is segmented into sterilization instruments, sterilization consumables and accessories; and sterilization services. In 2018, sterilization instruments segment is growing at the highest CAGR of and expected to reach USD in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
- In June 2018, Steelco s.p.a presented an innovative, flexible system, the SPE in ACHEMA Congress 2018, which can be easily adaptable to any of these applications, but also covers a fully automatic, continuous processing and transfer system.
- On the basis of sterilization instruments, the market is segmented into heat/high temperature sterilization, low temperature sterilization, filtration sterilization and ionizing radiation sterilization. Heat/high temperature sterilization is further sub segmented as moist heat/steam sterilization and dry heat sterilization, similarly low temperature sterilization is further sub segmented into ethylene oxide sterilization, vaporized hydrogen peroxide sterilization, hydrogen peroxide gas plasma sterilization, ozone based medical sterilization, formaldehyde sterilization and other low temperature sterilization techniques. Ionizing radiation sterilization is sub segmented into gamma sterilization and E- beam sterilization. In 2018, low temperature sterilization segment is growing at a specific CAGR. However ionizing radiation sterilization segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
- In February 2015, HU-FRIEDY MFG. CO., LLC launched sterilization containers line in North America. This sterilization containers offer users an environmentally friendly, economic option for sterilization of cassettes and dental instruments.
- On the basis of sterilization consumables and accessories, the market is segmented into detergents, sterilization indicators, pouches, lubricants and sterilization accessories. In 2018, sterilization indicators segment is growing at the highest CAGR of in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
- In June 2017, Belimed has acquired Sterifast to enter the fast growing low temperature sterilization market. This helped Belimed to strengthen their position as full solution provider and as one of the global leaders in infection control.
- On the basis of sterilization services, the market is segmented into ethylene oxide sterilization services, gamma sterilization services, E-beam sterilization services, steam sterilization services and other sterilization services. In 2018, gamma sterilization services segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
- In April 2017, NSK announce the opening of the new Research & Development (R&D) center building. Its primary function is to provide a facility that will ensure more efficient operations and R&D functions and deliver innovative products in a timely manner.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into in house sterilization and contract sterilization. In 2018, contract sterilization segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
- In April 2017, MELAG showcased its sterilization products at IDS 207 – the world fair of the dental sector. This helped MELAG showcase its range of premium sterilizers and interact with potential customers to strengthen the customer base.
To Inquire before Buy Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-medical-device-sterilization-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475