With the adoption of highest level of spirit, practical solutions, dedicated research and analysis, innovation, integrated approaches, and most advanced technology, this Meat Testing Market research report has been generated. It also vigilantly utilizes established and advanced tools such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis during its formation. All possible efforts have been embarked on while analysing data and information to incorporate in this market research report. This Meat Testing Market report comprises of thorough analysis of the market structure in addition to the forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the market under Meat Testing industry.
Global meat testing market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 7.81 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 14.63 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.15% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing levels of trade and consumption of meat and seafood products.
Get Sample Analysis of Market Information: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-meat-testing-market
Market Definition: Global Meat Testing Market
Meat testing is a term given to the testing process of inspection of meat for any external allergen or chemicals that might make it unfit for human consumption. This process is used for identification and grading of the meat which helps in determining whether the origin of the meat source is contaminated or whether the meat has been contaminated at some phase of the supply chain.
Key Market Competitors: Global Meat Testing Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the meat testing market are Mérieux NutriSciences; Genetic ID; SGS SA; AsureQuality; Intertek Group plc; TÜV SÜD; Microbac Laboratories, Inc.; Certified Laboratories, Inc.; LGC Limited; Symbio Laboratories; Romer Labs Division Holding GmbH; ALS Limited; Eurofins Scientific; Bureau Veritas and QIMA.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, Romer Labs Division Holding GmbH announced the inauguration of a new R&D center situated in Tulln, Austria. The new facility is expected to help the company provide unique and innovative quality testing and certifications for the food and feed market.
- In July 2017, SGS SA announced the initiation of a new testing center situated in Moscow, Russia. The new facility is expected to help the company provide their operational capabilities and expand their operations.
- Significant rise in levels of consumption of meat and seafood products and items
- Rising concerns of contamination of meat and other products that has been a result of previous outbreaks related to meat contamination and food products
- Resulting in increased product cost due to the high initial start-up cost and high testing cost
- Variable test results of the same product with different methods of testing resulting in distrust on the results; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Get TOC For Full Analysis Of Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-meat-testing-market
Global meat testing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of meat testing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Segmentation: Global Meat Testing Market
- By Sample Type
- Sheep & Goat Meat
- Other Meat
- Wild Boar
- By Form
- Processed Meat
- Raw Meat
- By Target Tested
- Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
- Heavy Metals
- Veterinary Drug Residues
- Chemical Residue
- By Testing Technology
- Rapid Testing
- Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS)
- Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS/MS)
- Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS)
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectrometry (ICP-OES)
- Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AAS)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS)
- Traditional Testing
- Agar Culture
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-meat-testing-market
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing Corporatesales@databridgemarketresearch.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725