The report provides an encapsulation of the Global Intra-Uterine Contraceptive Devices Market. It helps plan the configuration of the Intra-Uterine Contraceptive Devices Market and completes analyzes with the key business resources and key actors based on type and applications. The development divisions of the Intra-Uterine Contraceptive Devices Market and the factors driving change are characterized. This study helps to understand the dynamic situation, key players and market drivers.
The Intra-Uterine Contraceptive Devices Market for seven years can assess how the market is expected to develop. This analysis examines various segments that depend on the fastest estimate development. This report recognizes the latest improvements to the Intra-Uterine Contraceptive Devices Market, shares and systems. The Intra-Uterine Contraceptive Devices Market is growing and the Medical Devices industry joins it in the forecast years 2019-2026.
Request For Sample Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-intra-uterine-contraceptive-devices-market
Global Intra-Uterine Contraceptive Devices Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 3.95 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 5.29 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 3.70% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing preference for intra-uterine contraceptive devices. Global Intra-Uterine Contraceptive Devices Market Global Intra-Uterine Contraceptive Devices, By Product Type (Hormonal IUCD, Copper IUCD), By Products (Mirena, Skyla, Paragard, Essure, Levosert, Others), By End-User (Hospitals, Gynecology Clinics, Community Healthcare), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
The intrauterine contraceptive device is a T-shaped birth control device which is placed inside a woman’s uterus to prevent pregnancy.
According to UN, There are on average about 250 babies born every minute – more than 130 million in a year. It is estimated that there will be 11 billion people by 2100.This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth
- The growing rate of unintended pregnancies has aided the increase in the adoption of contraceptive methods which is expected to drive the growth of the IUCD market.
- The rising number of initiatives to promote the use of intra uterine contraceptive devices acts as a significant driver for this market.
- The growing awareness of contraceptive one of the factors contributing to the growth of the market in Europe.
Get 10% Discount Instant Mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
By Product Type
- Hormonal IUCD
- Copper IUCD
By End User
- Hospitals and Private Clinics
- Gynecology Clinics
- Community Healthcare
By Distribution Channel
- Direct Tenders
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2017, The Cooper acquired Teva’s PARAGARD® (IUD). PARAGARD is the only cooper IUD available in the U.S. with this Acquisition Cooper is expanding their market in US.
- In December 2018, Daré Bioscience, Inc. merger Pear Tree Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Daré Bioscience, Inc. is a clinical-stage women’s biopharmaceutical manufacture. Focus of this merger to lead market in contraceptive and tamoxifen products
Competitive Analysis: Global Intra-Uterine Contraceptive Devices Market
Global intra-uterine contraceptive devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of intra-uterine contraceptive devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa. Few of the major competitors currently working in the intra-uterine contraceptive devices market are
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd. (Israel),
- Mona Lisa N.V. (Belgium),
- DKT International (US),
- Egemen Menkul Kiymetler A.S. (Turkey),
- Melbea AG (Hnog kong),
- Ocon Medical Ltd. (Israel),
- Pregna International Limited (India),
- Medical Engineering Corporation SA (Argentina),
- SMB Corporation (US),
- Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. (India),
- Medu Scientific Ltd (Hong kong),
- SBM Corporation (India),
- Bernstein Leibhard LLP (US),
- ZheijangDaji Medical Instruments, Ltd (China),
- Quick Nimble International Limited (Island),
- AME Line (South Africa),
- Technico Industries Ltd. (US),
- Cepeo (Canada),
- Bersil (Brazil),
- Lohmann Therapie-Systeme AG (Germany).
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global intra-uterine contraceptive devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)