Due to high demand and the value of market research for the success of different sectors, Vinyl Acetate Emulsions Market report has been prepared by covering many work areas. This is a professional and a complete report focusing on primary and secondary drivers, market share, competitor analysis, leading segments and geographical analysis. This Vinyl Acetate Emulsions Market report lets you know that how the market is going to perform in the forecast years by giving you information about market definition, classifications, applications, and engagements. Few of the features such as objectivity have been kept at the center while obtaining the best result via this Vinyl Acetate Emulsions Market report for Chemical and Material industry.
The Global Vinyl Acetate Emulsions Market accounted for USD 10.15 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.1 % during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Request Sample Report at @
Market Definition: Global Vinyl Acetate Emulsions Market
Vinyl acetate ethylene (VAE) emulsions are based on the copolymerization of vinyl acetate and ethylene, in which the vinyl acetate content can range between 60% and 95%, and the ethylene content ranges between 5% and 40% of the total formulation. There is a growing demand for vinyl acetate emulsions in paints & coatings, adhesives, textile, construction and paper industry, which is expected to be one of the major drivers of the market over the next seven years. According to American Coating Association, U.S. exported USD 2.3 billion in paint and coatings products in 2014, the highest level in a decade. Furthermore, the third largest export market for U.S. paint and coatings products was China at $90 million in 2014 and Japan and U. K. rounded out the top five leading export markets for U.S. paint and coatings products in 2014, at $41 million and $39 million, respectively. This entire factor sates that the market of paints and coating around the globe is growing and will drive the market for vinyl acetate ethylene.
Major Market Drivers:
- Huge economic growth in Asia-Pacific region
- Significant growth in solar power sector
- Increasing demand in packaging sector
- Availability of substitute
Market Segmentation: Global Vinyl Acetate Emulsions Market
- The vinyl acetate emulsions market is segmented on the basis of type into commonality VAE emulsion and waterproofness VAE emulsion.
- The vinyl acetate emulsions market is segmented on the basis of application into Paints & coatings, adhesives, textile, construction, paper and others.
- On the basis of geography, the vinyl acetate emulsions market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Detail of TOC @
Competitive Landscape: Global Vinyl Acetate Emulsions Market
The global vinyl acetate emulsions market is fragmented with the presence of a large number of players across different regions. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research