This Variable Air Volume (VAV) Systems Market report has been prepared with the thorough market analysis carried out by a team of industry experts, dynamic analysts, skillful forecasters and well-informed researchers. This market research report is very crucial in several ways for business growth and to thrive in the market. Competitive analysis is the major feature of any market research report, and hence Variable Air Volume (VAV) Systems Market report covers many points including strategic profiling of key players in the market, analyse core competencies of key players, and draw a competitive landscape for the Chemical and Material industry. This market report gives an edge to compete and to outdo the competition.
Global variable air volume (VAV) systems market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 18.40 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Get Exclusive Sample Report: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-variable-air-volume-systems-market
Market Definition: Global Variable Air Volume (VAV) Systems Market
Variable air volume (VAV) systems are defined as the HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Condition) systems which are responsible for supplying flow of air in different temperatures and in different pressures to the infrastructures they are installed in. They are highly efficient methods of air supply as they can induce greater energy efficiency in infrastructures by reducing the supply of air flow whenever the need is decreased and save the energy consumption for its operations.
- High volume of construction activities undergoing globally is expected to have a positive impact on the growth of the market
- Growing focus and awareness regarding the reduction of consumption of energy; this factor is expected to propel the growth of the market
- Increasing income of individuals along with high concerns regarding the sustainability of operations is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Rising sustainability concerns and energy efficiency legislations is another factor boosting this market growth
- Availability of various alternative systems and technologies which can be used for similar functions is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Lack of knowledge and information regarding the presence of these systems globally is expected to hinder the growth of the market
- High costs associated with the installation of these systems depending on the specific layout and varying applications; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the growth of the market
Speak To Analyst @
Segmentation: Global Variable Air Volume (VAV) Systems Market
By Product Type
- Fan-Powered Series VAV System
- Parallel Fan-Powered VAV System
- Single Zone
- Multiple Zone
- Commercial Buildings
- Industrial Buildings
- Residential Buildings
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2016, Ingersoll-Rand plc announced the launch of two new models for their “Next Generation R-Series” compressors. The models, “RS30n” and “RS37n” are evident of the company’s strategy on building and utilizing variable speed drive technology in their products which can help high amounts of air flow efficiency while also reducing the energy costs by up to thirty-five percent
- In April 2016, Carrier announced the launch of their latest variable air volume (VAV) system branded as “WeatherExpert 48/50LC” available in 6-23 ton packaged units for rooftop applications. This availability is a highly effective and technologically advanced unit to the product range of the company. This product is equipped with the company’s dedicated “i-Vu” controller helping in the communication between zones and terminals to ensure efficiency of operations
Global variable air volume (VAV) systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of variable air volume (VAV) systems market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global variable air volume (VAV) systems market are Johnson Controls; Ingersoll-Rand plc; Honeywell International Inc; United Technologies Corporation; DAIKIN INDUSTRIES, Ltd.; Siemens; Emerson Electric Co.; TROX GmbH; KMC Controls; Schneider Electric; Systemair AB; KAD AIR CONDITIONING; METAL INDUSTRIES, INC.; Halton Group; Dynacraft Air Controls; Advanced Air UK Ltd; Waterloo Air Products Plc; Airmaster Equipments Emirates LLC among others.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research