This Vacuum Packaging Market report has been prepared with the thorough market analysis carried out by a team of industry experts, dynamic analysts, skillful forecasters and well-informed researchers. This market research report is very crucial in several ways for business growth and to thrive in the market. Competitive analysis is the major feature of any market research report, and hence Vacuum Packaging Market report covers many points including strategic profiling of key players in the market, analyse core competencies of key players, and draw a competitive landscape for the Materials and Packaging industry. This market report gives an edge to compete and to outdo the competition.
The Global Vacuum Packaging Market is set to witness a CAGR of 4.8% in the forecast period of 2018-2025, rising from its initial estimated value of USD 16.83 billion in 2017 to an estimated value of USD 24.49 billion by the end of the forecast period of 2018-2025.
Request for Sample @
Market Definition: Global Vacuum Packaging Market
Vacuum Packaging is the method of packing food and other products, by extraction of air from the package and from the outer material layer, hence, sealing it completely. It is a modern and innovative way of extending the shelf-life and improving the durability of the products. It is a reliable method of packaging as the products take less amount of space, after the vacuum packaging process has been completed.
- Rising demand for packaged and processed food switching from the traditional methods of consumption can be one of the attributive factor for the high demand of Vacuum Packaging Market
- Manufacturers want to make the product appear more aesthetic on the shelf for as long as possible, this requires complete and hygienic packaging that makes sure that the product isn’t spoiled and this requires the method of vacuum packaging, hence, the rising demand for it.
- High cost of development and uses of this method are the major factors which is halting its growth
- But constant innovation regarding other packaging methods, is also one of the major factors behind its halted growth
Inquire Before Buying @
Segmentation: Global Vacuum Packaging Market
- By Material
- PE (Polyethylene)
- PP (Polypropylene)
- PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)
- Others (Paper, and Polyester)
- By Pack Type
- Rigid Packaging
- Semi-Rigid Packaging
- Flexible Packaging
- By Machinery
- External Vacuum Sealers
- Others (Vacuum Chamber Machines, Mini Vacuum Machines)
- By Process
- Skin Vacuum Packaging
- Shrink Vacuum Packaging)
- Others (Traditional Vacuum Packaging)
- By Application
- Food & Beverage
- Industrial Packaging
- Consumer Goods
Competitive Analysis: Global Vacuum Packaging Market
The Global Vacuum Packaging Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Vacuum Packaging Market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Vacuum Packaging Market
The key players operating in the Global Vacuum Packaging Market are Bemis Company Inc., CVP® Systems, LLC., Sealed Air, ORICS, Berry Global Inc., Amcor Limited, ULMA Packaging S.Coop., Klöckner Pentaplast, Filtration Group Corporation, COVERIS, Wipak, and Mondi.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research