This Vacuum-Assisted Biopsy Market report has been prepared with the thorough market analysis carried out by a team of industry experts, dynamic analysts, skillful forecasters and well-informed researchers. This market research report is very crucial in several ways for business growth and to thrive in the market. Competitive analysis is the major feature of any market research report, and hence Vacuum-Assisted Biopsy Market report covers many points including strategic profiling of key players in the market, analyse core competencies of key players, and draw a competitive landscape for the Medical Devices industry. This market report gives an edge to compete and to outdo the competition.
Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 688.64 million to an estimated value of USD 1110.08 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.15 % in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Request a Sample @
Market Definition: Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market
Vacuum-assisted biopsy is a minimally invasive process which is usually used to remove many tissues samples. It uses vacuum for the collection of the tissue sample. It takes less time and is non- invasive due to which the clinicians are accepting this procedure. In this process, the vacuum- assisted biopsy is inserted only once into the breast during small skin nick. They are usually used for stereotactic and MRI biopsies.
- Less procedural time is driving the growth of this market
- Rising breast cancer cases among female is another factor driving the growth of this market
- Lack awareness of the procedure among population is restraining the market growth
- High cost of the procedure is another restraining the growth of this market
Speak To Analyst @
Segmentation: Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market
By Guiding Technique
- Stereotactic Vacuum Assist Biopsy System
- Image Guided Vacuum Assist Biopsy System
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Diagnostics and Imaging Centers
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, Hologic announce that they will acquire Faxitron Bioptics so that they can expand their breast health portfolio. This acquisition help the company expand their business and provide non- mastectomy breast surgery so that they can generate good revenue.
- In December 2014, Leica Biosystems announced that they have acquired Devicor Medical Products, Inc. which will help Leica to use instruments and consumables of Devicor so that they can help the clinicians to accurately treat the diseases like breast cancer. This will help the company to advancer cancer diagnosis by adding new technologies and solutions.
Competitive Analysis: Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market
Global vacuum-assisted biopsy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of vacuum-assisted biopsy market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research