Due to high demand and the value of market research for the success of different sectors, Uveitis Drug Market report has been prepared by covering many work areas. This is a professional and a complete report focusing on primary and secondary drivers, market share, competitor analysis, leading segments and geographical analysis. This Uveitis Drug Market report lets you know that how the market is going to perform in the forecast years by giving you information about market definition, classifications, applications, and engagements. Few of the features such as objectivity have been kept at the center while obtaining the best result via this Uveitis Drug Market report for Healthcare industry.
Global uveitis drug market is rising gradually to an estimated value of USD 736.99 million by 2026 registering a substantial CAGR of 7.2 % in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Browse full Sample report of Global uveities drug market @
Market Definition: Global Uveitis Drug Market
Uveitis is the inflammatory diseases of the eye that produces swelling and damage the surrounding tissue of uvea, the middle layer of the eye that consist of choroid, ciliary body and iris. These diseases are not only limited to uvea but also affect the other eye parts like lens, retina and optic nerve producing slightly reduce vision or vision loss. A person with uveitis experiences blurred vision, dark, floating spots in the vision (floaters), eye pain, redness of the eye, sensitivity to light (photophobia) depending upon the type of inflammation.
- The global uveitis drug market is witnessing substantial growth due to increased aging population
- Growing prevalence of uveitis and related complications
- Introduction of innovative biologics, fast-track approval of pipeline drugs, increasing research and development investments in drug discovery and development
- Rising government initiatives to minimize eye disorders are also driving the growth of the global uveitis drug market
- Introduction of new routes for drug administration that improves the efficiency of the drug
- With the advancement of molecular biology, some intravitreal implants and biologic agents are increasingly used for the treatment of uveitis
- By the development of molecular biology, more therapeutic agents and approaches have been applied to control ocular inflammation caused by uveitis, which are expected to have a positive influence on the uveitis drug market
- The adverse effects related to uveitis treatment medication such as watery eyes, irritation and other factors
- Poor primary healthcare infrastructure
- Lack of awareness about eye disorders and lack of health insurance in developing countries are also obstructing the uveitis treatment market
Inquire before buying @
Segmentation: Global Uveitis Drug Market
- Anterior uveitis
- Intermediate uveitis
- Posterior uveitis
By Mechanism of Action Type
- Calcineurin inhibitors
- Alkylating agents
- T cell inhibitor
- Intracameral Tissue Plasminogen Activator (TPA)
By Route of Administration
By End Users
- Specialty clinics
- Surgical centers
Key Developments in the Market
- In October 2018, Eyepoint Pharmaceuticals received approval from the FDA for the fluocinolone acetonide intravitreal implant (Yutiq) for the treatment of chronic non-infectious uveitis that affects the posterior segment of the eye, as it delivers consistent dosing without the peaks
- In July 2016, Abbvie Inc received approval for the drug Humira (adalimumab) non-corticosteroid therapy for non-infectious intermediate, posterior and panuveitis, as it shows early results of treatment when compared to other medications and it is the first approved biologic medication for uveitis
Competitive Analysis: Global Uveitis Drug Market
Global uveitis drug market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of uveitis drug market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research