“Global USB Charger Market 2026” study and detailed research targets the current condition of this Global USB Charger Market industry. The analysis supplies invaluable information that tends to make the research report a very beneficial resource for industry professionals, supervisors, analysts and Global USB Charger Market aspirants to acquire accessible and self-analyzed record along with graphs, charts, and tables. It gives significant specks of this Global USB Charger Market including development record, competitive landscape, market size, market share, important players, and significant geographic areas based on historical time span and forecast. Global USB Charger Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 24.81 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 40.43 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.29% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increased usage of smartphones for different functions which result in quicker drainage of battery requiring a variety of chargers adaptable in different conditions.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the USB charger market are Just Wireless; AT&T Intellectual Property; Cyber Power Systems (USA), Inc.; Huntkey; Baccus Global LLC; Inter IKEA Systems B.V.; Eaton; Twin-Star International; E-filliate, Inc.; Xiaomi; MIZCO International Inc.; S2DIO; Best Buy; Verizon; Monster Store; Goal Zero; j5 create; NATIVE UNION; Klein Electronics; VOXX International Corp.; myCharge; The Douglas Stewart Company; XENTRIS WIRELESS, LLC; Petra Industries, LLC; Prime Wire & Cable, Inc.; Tzumi.com; Qmadix; SDI Technologies, Inc.; Walmart Inc.; Sprint.com; T-Mobile USA, INC. and TYLT.
Global USB Charger Market By Product Type (USB A Type, USB B Type, USB C Type), Charger Type (Wall Chargers, Portable Power Bank/Docking System/Alarm Clock, Car Charger), Port (One, Two, Three, Four), Distribution Channel (Online, Offline), Application (Home Use, Car Use, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Xiaomi announced the launch of “Mi Micro USB Braided Cable” in India, and will be available commercially from 18th January, 2019 through their website. The product has features like tangle-free design, supports 2A fast charging and the product comes equipped with a Micro-USB interface which makes it capable of working with Type C phone jacks. The sturdy and durable cable will only be available in red color variant
- In August 2018, Huntkey announced the launch of an American Standard power strip series “SMC” with USB chargers on the Amazon US site. The power strips equipped with the highest quality of components provides flame retardant products and copper interior design promoting the conductivity of electricity in the design
Global USB charger market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of USB charger market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
USB charger is a type of electronic device that is used for charging other consumer electronic devices, with it providing 5 volt DC standard output, whereas the amperage of the device varies from 0.7A to 2.4A. The charger is usually used with an AC power outlet and a USB cable is inserted at one end which provides the transfer of energy. The USB chargers can sense when they are connected to an AC unit and when they are connected to a computer system, through which they regulate drawing power.
- Significant rise in usage and adoption of smartphones globally is expected to positively affect the growth of the market
- Increasing purchasing power resulting in rise of adoption of consumer electronics is expected to positively affect the growth of the market
- Presence of fake and counterfeit products in the market is expected to result in the restraint of the market growth
Grab Your Report at an Impressive Discount! Please click Here@
Key Insights in the report:
- Historical and current market size and projection up to 2026
- Market trends impacting the growth of the global taste modulators market
- Analyze and forecast the taste modulators market on the basis of, application and type.
- Trends of key regional and country-level markets for processes, derivative, and application
- Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level and can be customized according to needs.
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization).
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475