Global Urology Devices Market By Product (Instruments, Consumables and Accessories), Disease (Kidney Diseases, Urological Cancer & Bph, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Other Diseases), Technology (Minimally Invasive Surgery, Robotic Surgery, Others), Application (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Prostate Cancer, Urinary Stones, Urinary Incontinence, Others), End Users (Hospitals & Clinics, Dialysis Centers, Ambulatory Services, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
GET SAMPLE COPY OF THIS REPORT HERE :https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-urology-devices-market&utm_source=UTM-bd
Market Analysis: Global Urology Devices Market
Global urology devices market is registering a substantial CAGR of 7.21% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to surge in demand for minimally invasive surgery and non-invasive treatment devices and various innovations and product launches in the urology devices division is contributing to the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Urology Devices Market
With the rise in the obese and elderly population and very high prevalence of kidney failures have raised the need for urology treatment which has created a broad market for urology devices. The urology devices are used for the diagnosis for various diseases and disorders associated with urinary tract systems. These devices are helpful in treating chronic kidney diseases such as kidney stone, prostate enlargement bladder cancer and prostate cancer. Urology Devices enables efficient and reduced treatment and recovery time among patients. Urology devices are widely used in hospitals and clinics.
- The rise in the condition of urologic conditions is driving the market growth
- The technological innovations and advancements is contributing to the market growth
- The proper development in hospital infrastructure is fueling the market growth
- The rise in the demand for minimally invasive surgeries has driven the market growth
- The urology devices are very costly which hinders the market growth
- The stringent regulations and compliances for urology devices have hampered the market growth
- The poor reimbursement policies act as a restraint in the market growth
Segmentation: Global Urology Devices Market
- Dialysis Devices
- Hemodialysis Devices
- Peritoneal Dialysis Devices
- Lasers & Lithotripsy Devices
- Robotic Systems
- Endovision Systems
- Peripheral Instruments
- Endoscopy Fluid Management Systems
- Urodynamic Systems
- Dialysis Devices
- Consumables and Accessories
- Dialysis Consumables
- Surgical Dissectors, Forceps, and Needle Holders
- Retrieval Devices and Extractors
- Biopsy Devices
- Tubes and Distal Attachments
- Dilator Sets and Urethral Access Sheaths
- Drainage Bags
- Other Consumables and Accessories
- Kidney Diseases
- Urological Cancer & Bph
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Other Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
By End Users
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Dialysis Centers
- Ambulatory Services
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Boston Scientific Corporation had launched AdVance XP Male Sling System in the U.S. for male stress urinary incontinence (SUI). This device will provide ease of placement and stability and is also available in long sling lengths. This product launch had leveraged the company platform with the latest technology and has expanded its product portfolio.
- In September 2018, Boston Scientific Corporation had launched LithoVue Empower Retrieval deployment device. It was designed to be used with LithoVue Single-Use Digital Flexible Ureteroscope. It had improved efficiency required at the time of stone procedures. This product launch has expanded the product portfolio of the company as well as made treatment cost-effective as well as according to the needs of the customers and patients.
GET DETAILED TOC OF THIS REPORT HERE:https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-urology-devices-market&utm_source=UTM-bd
Urology devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of urology devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global urology devices market are Medtronic, Siemens, Abbott, GENERAL ELECTRIC, BD, Stryker, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cardinal Health, Intuitive Surgical, Cook, Olympus Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, Baxter, Richard Wolf GmbH, Dornier MedTech., KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG, Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc., HealthTronics Inc., MEDI TECH DEVICES PVT LTD, and Coloplast Corp. among others.
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global urology devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475