Due to high demand and the value of market research for the success of different sectors, Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors Market report has been prepared by covering many work areas. This is a professional and a complete report focusing on primary and secondary drivers, market share, competitor analysis, leading segments and geographical analysis. This Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors Market report lets you know that how the market is going to perform in the forecast years by giving you information about market definition, classifications, applications, and engagements. Few of the features such as objectivity have been kept at the centre while obtaining the best result via this Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors Market report for Healthcare industry.
Global tyrosine kinase inhibitors market is rising gradually with a substantial CAGR of 8.2% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Browse full Sample report of Global Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors Market @
Market Definition: Global Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors Market
Tyrosine kinase inhibitors are the drugs that inhibit the proteins called tyrosine kinases. These proteins are enzyme that activates signal transduction cascades which is responsible for cell functions such as cell signaling, growth and division. The abnormal formation and release of these enzymes leads to facilitate the growth of cancer. These inhibitors aid the patients suffering from cancer diseases.
According to WHO, an estimated of 9.6 million deaths are caused by cancer in 2018 worldwide and approximately 1 to 6 deaths are caused by cancer worldwide. Tyrosine kinase inhibitors are potential agents used for treatment of many types of cancers such as breast cancer, lung cancer and others.
- Increasing prevalence of cancer such as chronic myeloid leukemia (CML), lung cancer, renal cell cancer among others will boost the market growth in the forecast period
- Increasing awareness about treatment of cancer by tyrosine kinase inhibitor drugs also acts as a market driver
- Growing healthcare expenditure along with the development of novel tyrosine kinase globally will uplift the market growth
- Side effects associated with tyrosine kinase inhibitor drugs such as fatigue, muscle cramps, vomiting among others; this factor will also impede the market growth
- High cost treatment hinders the market growth
- Stringent regulatory policies for approval of novel drugs restrains the market growth
Details of ToC @
Segmentation: Global Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors Market
- BCR-ABL Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor
- Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGFR) Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
By End Users
- Specialty Clinics
By Distribution Channels
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2018, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. received Breakthrough Therapy designation from the U. S. FDA for Erdafitinib, a pan-fibroblast growth factor receptor (FGFR) tyrosine kinase inhibitor used for treatment of patients with urothelial cancer. This designation will expedite the development and commercialization of the drug and profit the business of the company
- In December 2017, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd announced acquisition of Ignyta, Inc. This deal includes entrectinib, a tyrosine kinase inhibitor which is under development for treatment of non-small cell lung cancer and a broad range of solid tumors. This acquisition will provide the rights to develop and commercialize entrectinib and Roche will commence a tender offer to acquire the shares of Ignyta’s
Global tyrosine kinase inhibitors market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of tyrosine kinase inhibitors market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research