A torque converter is a donut-shaped device that is attached directly between the engine and the transmission. Inside of the torque converter is two series of curved blades that are facing opposite directions. The space inside of the torque converter is full of a fluid, which is used to transfer the power of the engine to the transmission. At first, this does seem a bit odd. How could a liquid be used to drive a car? Basically, the engine drives one of the turbines called the impeller, which pushes the fluid onto the turbine. The torque converter can be as efficient as possible because the blades are precisely engineered to maximize the transmission of energy and reduce turbulence and heat buildup.
The Global Torque Converter Market is expected to reach USD 9.9 billion by 2026, from USD 6.4 billion growing at a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast to 2026.
Influencing players of this market are: EXEDY Corporation, Transtar Industries, BorgWarner, Sonnax Transmission Company, Volkswagen Group, Mercedes-Benz, Ford, Hyundai, Toyota, and TATA, Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India, Japan Automotive Manufacturers Association, European Automobile Manufacturers’ Association, Dynamic Manufacturing, Precision Industries, ACC Performance Products Plus, Stewart & Stevenson
FREE | Get Sample Copy of this Report : @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-torque-converter-market
By including detailed statistics and market research insights, this Torque Converter report has been formulated, which results in high growth and blooming sustainability in the market for the businesses. Significant industry trends, estimations of market size and market share are also analysed and discussed in this report. The report categorizes the global Torque Converter market size value & volume by manufacturers, type, application, and region. The forecast period seems very optimistic for the Torque Converter market and the industry as well. This report presents an edge to not only compete but also to outshine the competition.
20% Discount on this Report@ Sopan.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Demand for increasing sale of hybrid electric vehicles.
- Demand for increasing automatics.
Table of Content:
- Part 01: Executive Summary
- Part 02: Scope of The Report
- Part 03: Global Torque Converter Market Landscape
- Part 04: Global Torque Converter Market Sizing
- Part 05: Global Torque Converter Market Segmentation by Product
- Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
- Part 07: Customer Landscape
- Part 08: Geographic Landscape
- Part 09: Decision Framework
- Part 10: Drivers and Challenges
- Part 11: Market Trends
- Part 12: Vendor Landscape
- Part 13: Vendor Analysis
And More…. Get Detailed Toc and Charts & Tables | At @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-torque-converter-market
- High cost for repairing
- Less availability of components
Segmentation: Torque Converter Market
By Transmission Type (Automatic Transmission, Continuously Variable Transmission, Dual-Clutch Transmission),
By Component (Clutch Plate, Damper, Impeller, Stator, Turbine),
By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Commercial Vehicle),
By Hybrid Vehicle Type (Hybrid Electric Vehicle, Plug-In Electric Vehicle),
By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East And Africa)
Competitive Analysis: Torque Converter
The global torque converter market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Catalyst Carriers Market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Insights in the report:
- Historical and current market size and projection up to 2026.
- Market trends impacting the growth of the global torque converter market.
- Analyse and forecast global torque converter market on the basis of transmission type, component, vehicle type and hybrid vehicle type.
- Trends of key regional and country-level markets for transmission type, component, vehicle type and hybrid vehicle type.
- Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis.
Data Bridge Market Research