Global Thrombectomy Devices Market is expected to reach USD 1.76 billion by 2025, from USD 1.04 billion growing at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
global thrombectomy devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of thrombectomy devices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Download exclusive PDF sample report@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-thrombectomy-devices-market
The thrombectomy device is defined as a standard of care for the treatment of acute ischemic stroke. This extends to the therapeutic window for atleast 8 hours from the time of symptom onset and is more efficient than systemic thrombolytic agents in removing clots resistant to enzymatic degradation. It is also a viable option for patients with various contra-indications against the use of systemic thrombolysis. Mechanical thrombectomy devices is used for the treatment of patients with acute ischemic strokes which yields both higher rates of revascularization as well as superior clinical outcomes.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Thrombectomy Devices Market
Some of the major players operating in the global thrombectomy devices market are Stryker Corporation, Medtronic PLC, Johnson & Johnson, Terumo Corporation, Boston Scientific Corporation, Spectranetics Corporation, Penumbra, Inc., Argon Medical Devices, Inc., Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, Teleflex Incorporated, Straub Medical AG, BTG International Ltd, Phenox GmbH, Acandis GmbH & Co. Kg, Argon Medical Devices Inc., Penumbra, Inc., Teleflex Inc., and Terumo Corporation among others.
Market Segmentation: Global Thrombectomy Devices Market
global thrombectomy devices market is segmented based on type, end user, application and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the market is segmented into aspiration thrombectomy devices, mechanical/fragmentation thrombectomy devices, rheolytic/hydrodynamic thrombectomy devices, ultrasonic thrombectomy devices.
- On the basis of application, the market is classified into cardiovascular applications, neurovascular applications, and peripheral vascular applications.
- On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into hospitals and surgical centers, ambulatory surgical centers, research laboratories and academic institutes, other end users.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- New technologies such as automated suturing device is expected to drive the market in the forecast period
- Growing number of surgical procedures
- Rising geriatric population
- Increasing quality of suturing material
- Increased investment in healthcare infrastructure in growing economies
- Downward pricing pressure owing to its commodity nature
- Increasing substitutes to sutures such as hemostats and surgical staplers
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global thrombectomy devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
- The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
- All types covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Browse full report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-thrombectomy-devices-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research