Global system-on-chip (SoC) market report is a great source of information about the Global system-on-chip (SoC) market industry, important facts and figures, expert opinions, and the most recent developments across the globe. Such perfect and wide-ranging market report brings into focus primary and secondary drivers, market share, leading segments, possible sales volume, and geographical analysis. The report contains reviews about key players in the market, major collaborations, merger and acquisitions along with trending innovation and business policies. The report also gives CAGR value fluctuations during the forecast period of 2019-2026 for the market.
GET SAMPLE COPY OF THIS REPORT HERE:https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-system-on-chip-soc-market&utm_source=UTM-bd
Global system-on-chip (SoC) market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 15.12% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing demand of compact and scalable ICs and growing electronic industry is the factor fuelling the growth of this market.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global system-on-chip (SoC) market are Apple Inc., Broadcom, NXP Semiconductors., Intel Corporation, MediaTek Inc., Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., SAMSUNG, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited, TOSHIBA ELECTRONIC DEVICES & STORAGE CORPORATION, Microchip Technology Inc., Texas Instruments Incorporated, Infineon Technologies AG, Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC., Maxim Integrated, NVIDIA Corporation, ARTERIS, INC., UltraSoC Technologies Ltd. and among others.
- Increasing adoption of IoT is the factor driving the market growth
- Rising demand for smart and power- efficient electronic devices is the factor driving the growth of this market
- Growing demand for multicore technologies will also propel the market growth
- Increasing adoption of SoC in robotics will also drive the growth of this market
- Compact nature of the SoC will also contribute as a factor for the market growth
- High investment cost will also restrain the market growth
- Complexity associated with the IP cores which is the major challenge for SoC designer is another factor hampering the market growth
Market Definition: Global System-on-Chip (SoC) Market
A system on a chip is microchip that combines all the components of electronic and computer systems. Its substrate system usually consists of mixed signal, analog, digital and radio frequency functions. They are widely used in applications such as healthcare, automotive, consumer electronics, telecommunication and others. They consist of both hardware and software which is the main reason for their reliability. Increasing prevalence for multicore technologies is the factor fuelling the growth of this market.
Segmentation: Global System-on-Chip (SoC) Market
- Mixed Signal
By End-Use Industries
- Aerospace and Defense
- Consumer Electronics
- Networking Devices
- Game Consoles
- Digital Cameras
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
GET DETAILED TOC OF THIS REPORT HERE:https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-system-on-chip-soc-market&utm_source=UTM-bd
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Qualcomm announced the launch of their new series of SoCs (System on Chip) QCS400 series which is specially designed for soundbars, digital assistants, speakers and AV receivers. It also has Qualcomm’s AI Engine which will provide high quality audio support. They have the ability to improve the performance and integration of smart audio.
- In September 2018, Intel announced that they have acquired NetSpeed Systems which will be the part of the Intel’s Silicon Engineering Group. This will help the company to create system- on- chip which will have memory, processing, input/ output and storage. It will also help the company to create more innovative products for Intel architects and customers.
Global system-on-chip (SoC) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of system-on-chip (SoC) market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475