Stroke is a brain attack in which blood supplied to the brain is hindered or reduced. The poor blood supply causes the cells of the brain to die as they are not supplied with appropriate amount of oxygen or nutrients. When the brain cells die, brain stops performing its functions such as memory retention and coordination of muscles, which my even lead to paralysis if not treated immediately. Stroke diagnosis is the first step to identify what stroke the patient is suffering with.
Global stroke diagnostics market is expected to register a healthy growth rate during the forecast period of 2019-2026 with Top Key Players like Abbott., Cordis, Genentech, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic, General Electric Company, Stryker, Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Hitachi Medical Systems, Cardinal Health., Boston Scientific Corporation, Neusoft Corporation, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, Teleflex Incorporated., Merck & Co., Inc., Bayer AG, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Pushing Technology Co., Ltd., AliveCor, Inc., amongst others.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report Here: @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-stroke-diagnostics-market
Global Stroke Diagnostics is segmented Market By Technology (Computed Tomography (CT) Scan, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Carotid Ultrasound, Cerebral Angiography, Nuclear Imaging, Electrocardiography Carotid Ultrasound, Others), Application (Ischemic, Hemorrhagic, Transient Ischemic Attacks (Tias)), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global stroke diagnostics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2017, Infervision, a startup that uses artificial intelligence to improvise medical screening, has invented an all new artificial intelligence platform that would enable radiologist to quickly detect strokes using CT brain scans. It enables doctors to detect which type of stroke, diagnose the same such that patients can receive quick and effective treatment. Such advancement and innovations would boost the growth of stroke diagnostics market in the forecasted period.
- In March, 2017, Alivecor, a leading medical device and artificial intelligence company developed Kardia Pro, an artificial intelligence platform that diagnose early occurrence of atrial fibrillation which is the most significant reason for cardiac arrhythmia leading to stroke. With an AI platform, it enables doctors to provide fast treatment and help in preventing the possibility of stroke. With such an AI platform, people are conveniently diagnosed by providing a quick analysis of their personal heart profile.
Table of Contents
Market Size-by Manufacturers
Market Size-by Type
Market Size-by Application
Upstream, Industry Chain and Downstream Customers Analysis
Opportunities & Challenges, Threat and Affecting Factors
Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-stroke-diagnostics-market
Competitive Analysis: Global stroke diagnostics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of stroke diagnostics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Rising geriatric population enhances the growth of this market as they are more prone to strokes and other similar diseases, thereby driving the demand for the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of such diseases
- Technological advancements in diagnosis and surgical equipment boosts the growth of this market
- The rising prevalence of stroke due to unhealthy lifestyle, lack of exercise an increased consumption of drugs and alcohol, would foster the growth of stroke diagnostics market
- Rising awareness amongst the people about the early treatment and diagnosis of stroke
- Rising expenditure in research & development activities in the diagnosis market would boost the growth of this market.
- Increasing healthcare expenditures and rising incomes is likely to boost the growth of this market
- High cost of diagnosis and treatment restrains the growth of this market
- Lack of proper reimbursement mechanism impacts the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Stroke Diagnostics Market
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scan
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Carotid Ultrasound
- Cerebral Angiography
- Nuclear Imaging
- Electrocardiography Carotid Ultrasound
- Transient Ischemic Attacks (Tias)
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Grab Your Report at an Impressive Discount! Please click Here@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-stroke-diagnostics-market