The Global Special Effect Pigments Market Research Report gives wide-going investigation of the market structure alongside the estimations of the different portions and sub-fragments of the market. The report is uncommonly profitable for mapping the techniques identified with generation, item dispatches, costing, stock, buying and promoting. The aggressive examination of the real market players contemplated in the report helps organizations take better moves for improving their item and deals. It gives keen information about ABC industry, market patterns and unfathomable systems offers a high ground in the market with this Global Special Effect Pigments Market Report.
Global Special Effect Pigments Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 826.92 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 1240.49 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.2% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the Increasing demand for personal care and cosmetics industries.
Download Free Sample copy of this Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-special-effect-pigments-market
Special effect pigments have special enhancements to various substrates which increase their quality. A special effect pigments can show a wide range of properties such as reflecting or refracting of light and color travel. The most broadly utilized shades are created from silver, titanium, and platinum. They are used in printing inks, paints & coatings, plastics and cosmetics.
- There is growing demand for product differentiation is expected to be driving the market growth
- There is growing demand for plastics and paints & coatings industries is also expected to drive the market.
- There is increase in demand for personal care and cosmetics industries is expected to be driving the market growth
- There is variability in raw material prices is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth.
- Strict government regulations due to toxic metals are also to act as a restraint to the market growth.
Global special effect pigments market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of special effect pigments market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in special effect pigments market are BASF SE (Germany), Clariant (Switzerland), Huntsman International LLC (U.S.), Altana AG (Germany), Merck KGaA (Germany), Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limited(India), DIC Corporation (Japan), GEOTECH (Netherlands), Sensient Colors LLC (U.K.), Kolortek Co., Ltd. (China)., Cabot Corporation,Kobo Dynamic (US), Ferro Corporation (US), Du Pont (US), DayGlo Color Corp. (US), Flint Group Pigments (UK), CARLFORS BURK (Sweden), The Chemours Company (US) and TOYOCOLOR CO., LTD. (Japan) Merck (U.S.), Sun Chemical (U.S.), GBC Speciality Chemicals Limited (U.K.), RPM International Inc. (U.S.) and other.
Table of Content:
01: Executive Summary
02: Scope of The Report
03: Market Landscape
04: Market Sizing
05: Market Segmentation by Product
06: Five Forces Analysis
07: Customer Landscape
08: Geographic Landscape
09: Decision Framework
10: Drivers and Challenges
11: Market Trends
12: Vendor Landscape
13: Vendor Analysis
Table of Contents Available For this Market Download Free TOC : https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-special-effect-pigments-market
Segmentation: Global Special Effect Pigments Market
- Metallic Pigments
- Aluminum Pigments
- Leafing Pigments
- Non-Leafing Pigments
- Bronze Pigments
- Chrome Pigments
- Gold Pigments
- Silver Pigments
- Aluminum Pigments
- Pearlescent Pigments
- Mica Base
- Titanium Dioxide
- Paints & Coatings
- Printing Inks
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Univar Inc. acquired of Nexeo Solutions. Univar Solutions is a leading global chemical and ingredient distributor and provider of value added services to customers across a wide range of industries. This combination will have the ability to redefine chemical and ingredients distribution, to deliver superior growth.
- In September 2018, Clariant AG, merged with Sabic Clariant is a speciality chemicals company, and focused on four business areas: catalysis, care chemicals, natural resources and plastics & coatings. This collaboration will be divesting clariant’s pigments business.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
- To analyze growth strategies such as product launches and developments, acquisitions, expansions, and agreements adopted by major players in the Global Special Effect Pigments Market.
- To identify key players operating in the Global Special Effect Pigments Market and comprehensively analyze their market rankings and core competencies.
- To describe major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing the growth of the Global Special Effect Pigments Market and submarkets.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Global Special Effect Pigments Market.
- The report offers market share appraisals for regional and global levels.
To Inquire before Buy Complete Report Click Here @https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-special-effect-pigments-market
Contact: Data Bridge Market Research