Global Smartphones Market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 6.85% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the significant rise in the disposable income of individuals as well as rising levels of urbanization globally. Global Smartphones Market By Operating System (Android, iOS, Windows, Blackberry OS, Others), Distribution Channel (OEMs, Retailer, e-commerce), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Get a Free Sample Copy of This Report Now at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-polylactic-acid-pla-market
Global smartphones market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of smartphones market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa. Few of the major competitors currently working in the global smartphones market are:
SAMSUNG; Apple Inc.; Lenovo; Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.; Sony Corporation; Xiaomi; LG Electronics; ZTE Corporation; TCL COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS LIMITED; Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd.; Nokia; OPPO; HTC Corporation; OnePlus and Mobitech Creations; Google; Reliance Retail Ltd.; ASUSTeK Computer Inc.; XOLO; Micromax and Koninklijke Philips N.V. among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. through their smartphone brand “Honor” announced the launch of three new smartphones at the “Battersea Evolution Convention Centre”, situated in London, England at a global event. The smartphones launched all come under their “20 Series” offering triple, quad camera set-up operating on the latest Android OS. The products are set to be commercially available by June, 2019
- In January 2018, Google announced that they had completed the acquisition of HTC Corporation’s designing and R&D team for USD 1.1 billion. The acquisition includes the workforce of around 2,000 engineers, designers as well as other supporting staff. This acquisition will help in Google having their own focused hardware designing team and establish them as a major leader in the smartphones industry
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure
- Significant penetration of social media and internet services is expected to augment growth of the market
- Various major manufacturers are focusing on developing their unique application processors to differentiate themselves from various competitors operating in the market; this factor is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Increasing demand of smartphones with a wide variety of functionalities and features is also expected to augment growth of the market
- Concerns regarding the drastic negative effects prolonged usage of smartphones have on the health of individuals, such as sleep deprivation, eyesight weakness and various other disorders is expected to restrict the adoption of the product
- Emission of radiofrequency energy from the smartphones having a negative effect on the bodies of consumers is also expected to restrict the growth of the market
By Operating System
- Blackberry OS
By Distribution Channel
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Buy Full Report Now at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/checkout/buy/enterprise/global-smartphones-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475