Global Skincare Packaging Market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 20.65 billion by 2026, registering a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increased demand for eco-friendly packaging solutions from the cosmetics and personal care industry.Influencing players of this market are: AptarGroup, RPC Group Plc; Gerresheimer AG; Amcor plc; Quadpack; HCP Packaging; APC Packaging; Swallowfield PLC; Essel Propack; ALBEA; Coverpla; The Packaging Company; Smurfit Kappa; HCT Group; Rise Cosmetic Packaging, Stocksmetic; SKS Bottle & Packaging; Taiwan K. K. Corp.; Cosmopak; VIROSPACK; Aromantic; Shaoxing Dalica Cosmetic Packaging; Green Beauty Packaging;
Get Exclusive Sample of This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-skincare-packaging-market&utm_source=UTM-bd
- Increasing advancements in packaging technologies such as innovative printing solutions and offerings are expected to drive the growth of the market
- Availability of superior quality of cosmetic products enhancing their brand value resulting in greater requirement of high quality packaging products is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increased consumption of cosmetics products which has been a result of greater disposable income of individuals is also expected to propel the growth of the market
- Growing consumption of cosmetics through e-commerce and online distribution channels requiring aesthetically pleasing and eye-catching products is also expected to drive the growth of the market
- Absence of stability in the raw material prices associated with the production of packaging products is estimated to hinder the growth of the market
- Requirement of complying with the strict and complicated regulations and norms presented by the authorities is expected to hinder the growth of the market
Market Segmentation: Skincare Packaging Market
By Packaging Type (Jars, Tubes, Bottles, Pumps & Dispensers, Sachets, Others),
By Material Type (Glass, Paper, Plastic, Metal, Others),
By Product Type (Hand Care, Depilatories, Make-Up Remover, Sun Care, Body Care, Facial Care),
By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, HCT Group exhibited some of their new and innovative packaging solutions at the “Luxe Pack New York” exhibition held from 15-17 May, 2019. The company exhibited their environmental friendly packaging solution, named “EMA – Eco Modern Approach”. The eco-friendly solutions will be available in different varieties such as brushes, tools, and various other packaging products.
Global skincare packaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of skincare packaging market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475