Robotic lawn movers are a robot which is used to cut the grass. Lawn movers usually consist of two or more blades which are used to cut the grass evenly. Usually the users have to wire around the lawn areas that need to be mowed. These robots can maintain upto 30,000 m2 of grass. Today user can adjust the settings of the mower through some applications on their smart phones.
Global Robotic Lawn Mower Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 533 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 1444.26 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 13.27% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing safety concerns over traditional lawn mower is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Influencing players of this market are: Husqvarna Group, Bosch Limited, Stiga S.P.A., Zucchetti Centro Sistemi S.p.a., YAMABIKO , Deere & Company, Honda Motor , The Toro Company, AL-KO KOBER SE, Milagrow Business & Knowledge Solutions, WORX, MTD, The Kobi Company, LG Electronics.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-robotic-lawn-mower-market&utm_source=ustrademedia-SD
When globalization is rising day by day, many businesses call for Global Market Research which offers actionable market insights and support decision making. A strong research methodology used in this Robotic Lawn Mower report comprises of data models that include market overview and guide, vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. This is the most relevant, unique, and creditable global market research report which has been brought to valuable customers and clients depending upon their specific business needs.
- Continuous technological advancement is the major factor driving the market.
- Increasing urbanization and consumers preference toward smart homes and system is driving the market.
- Higher cost of the device as compared to the traditional mower is the major factor restraining the growth,
- They can only can cover limited lawn area which is another factor restraining the market.
Segmentation: Robotic Lawn Mower Market
By Distribution Channel (Online Channel, Retail Channel),
End- User (Robotic Lawn Mowers in the Residential Sector, Robotic Lawn Mowers in the Commercial Sector),
Connectivity (Robotic Lawn Mowers with Connectivity, Robotic Lawn Mowers without Connectivity),
Lawn Covered (Medium-sized lawns (between 800 and 1,500 square meters),
Small-sized lawns (up to 800 square meters),
Large-sized lawns (between 1,500 and 10,500 square meters),
Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, IRobot Corp announced the launch of their new lawnmower. The terra which can operates on its own and can head back to the base station to recharge even in mid- mow. The user can operate it with the smartphone and schedule automatic mowing and can be programmed to cover the specific part of the yard. The best thing is that they don’t require boundary wires and can mow in straight and back- and – forth line.
- In February 2019, Husqvarna announced the launch of its new AI enabled robotic mower Husqvarna Automower 435X AWD with all- wheel drive and smart home connectivity. They are designed to manage rough terrain and slope with an incline of 70% and can work with amazon alexa, google home and other smart home devices. It has a safety feature which will stop the mower automatically when lifted or turned over.
Get 25% customization on reports@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-discount/global-robotic-lawn-mower-market?utm_source=ustrademedia-SD
Competitive Analysis: Robotic Lawn Mower Market
Global robotic lawn mower market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of robotic lawn mower market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Regional Analysis for Robotic Lawn Mower Market:
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Key insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475