For preparing a superb Global Remote Sensing Technology Market research report, a combination of principal aspects such as highest level of spirit, practical solutions, dedicated research and analysis, innovation, talent solutions, integrated approaches, most advanced technology and commitment plays a key role. By understanding this, while making out this Global Remote Sensing Technology Market report for a client, all of these are firmly followed. This global market report describes all the company profiles of the major players and brands. Global Remote Sensing Technology Market report presents a definite solution to attain market insights with which you can think about market place clearly and thereby take important decisions for the growth in business. Global Remote Sensing Technology Market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of 10.9% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market value can be attributed to integrated advancements in remote sensing technology.
Get FREE Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Major Market Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in global remote sensing technology market are General Dynamics Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., ITT Inc., HEXAGON, Lockheed Martin Corporation., LumaSense Technologies Inc., Northrop Grumman Corporation., Raytheon Company, Thales Group, Descartes Labs,Inc, GEOSYS, Farmers Edge Inc., Orbital Insight, Planet Labs Inc., Astro Digital US, Parrot Drones SAS., TerrAvion Inc., SlantRange, Inc., and Ceres Imaging, Inc. among others.
Global Remote Sensing Technology Market By Application (Landscape Assessment, Air Quality, Water Quality, Floodplain Mapping and Emergency Management, Healthcare, Geology and Mineral Exploration, Oceanography, Agriculture, Others), Technology (Active Remote Sensing, Passive Remote Sensing), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Global remote sensing technology market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of remote sensing technology market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Remote sensing is the practice of several technologies for making measurements and observations to a target which is usually at a scale or distance beyond those observable to the naked eye. It is being used in fields including geography, land surveying among other earth sciences as well as in the internet of things (IoT). In dangerous or inhospitable areas remote sensing is useful for collecting of data such as evaluating the changes in the size of glaciers in the Arctic. It is one of the primary technologies for internet of things (IoT) that consist of radar, LiDAR, infrared radiation (IR), seismic, thermal, electric field sensing, sonar and GPS.
Key Developments in the Market
- In July 2019, Artificial intelligence (AI) unicorn Sensetime will set up a research center in United Arab Emirates, with strategy for the hiring of employees to focus on artificial intelligence (AI) in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). The research center will develop artificial intelligence (AI) for industries such as healthcare, education and remote sensing. The companies major aim is to provide support to governments using artificial intelligence (AI) and the regional industries
- In July 2019, The Swiss Agency for development and Cooperation (SDC) will offer non-refundable aid word 365,000 CHF for the project remote sensing-based information and insurance for crops in the rising economies – third phase (RIICE 3). These technologies will help agricultural agencies to promptly access authentic data to improve rice production efficiency and to enhance the management of natural disaster risks
Grab Your Report at an Impressive Discount! Please click Here@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-remote-sensing-technology-market#utm_source=news&utm_campaign=Captain
- Growing advancement in the remote sensing technology will propel the market growth
- Rising use of GIS applications in environmental risk management will drive the growth of the market
- Convenient active sensors including its ability to gather measurements 24/7 is driving the market growth
- Rising use of remote sensing data in a wide variety of defence and business applications will boost the growth of the market
- The prevailing government compliances and regulatory issues is hampering the market growth
- High initial investment incurred in technology which will act as a restraint to growth of the market
- Dearth of awareness and Interoperability concern is restraining the market growth
- Landscape Assessment
- Air Quality
- Water Quality
- Floodplain mapping and Emergency Management
- Geology and Mineral Exploration
- Active Remote Sensing
- Passive Remote Sensing
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475