Global pyrogen testing market is expected to reach an estimated value of USD 2 billion by 2026 registering a healthy CAGR of 12.60% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising occurrence of technological developments in the industry, new drug launches, government initiatives for pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
Pyrogen is a matter that causes fever post charge of an injection. Body ache & Increase in body temperature are notable reactions caused due to injection of harmful pyrogen into the body. Pyrogen testing determines the presence of endotoxin and other bacterial byproducts that causes fever in an animal’s body. Vaccines and other injectable drugs must be confirmed to be pyrogen free according to regulatory requirements of 21CFR, USP, and EP. Pyrogen testing plays a major role in advanced healthcare, as it shows the presence of pyrogen in an organism that causes fever.
A FREE sample of this report is available upon request @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-pyrogen-testing-market
Segmentation: Global Pyrogen Testing Market
- By Product (Kits & Reagents, Services, Instruments)
- By Application (Pharmaceutical and Biotech Companies , Food and Beverages Companies, Medical Device Manufacturing , Biomedical companies, Others)
- By Test Type (LAL Tests, TAL Test, MAT Test, Recombinant Factor C Assay, In Vitro Tests, Rabbit Pyrogen Tests)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Competitive Analysis: Global Pyrogen Testing Market
Global pyrogen testing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of pyrogen testing market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Pyrogen Testing Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the pyrogen testing market are Charles River, Lonza, Merck KGaA,Ellab A/S, GenScript, Hyglos GmbH, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Wako USA, WuXi AppTec, Associates of Cape Cod, Inc., Sanquin, Pyrostar,, Microcoat Biotechnologie GmbH, and others.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-pyrogen-testing-market
- Rapid growth and development in pharma & biotech industries
- Technological advancements and new drug launches
- Rising number of government initiative for pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries and investments in research and development in the life sciences industry will act as a major market driver
- High degree of consolidation to act as a major barrier for new entrants
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global pyrogen testing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Browse Full Report@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-pyrogen-testing-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research