Global Precision Farming Software Market By Delivery Model (Cloud-Based, Local/Web-Based), Application (Yield Monitoring, Field Mapping, Inventory Management, Weather Tracking & Forecasting, Crop Scouting, Farm Labor Management, Financial Management, Irrigation Management), Service Provider (Managed, Connectivity, System Integrators, Assisted Professional) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Precision agriculture (PA) is an approach to farm management that uses information technology (IT) to ensure that the crops and soil receive exactly what they need for optimum health and productivity. The goal of PA is to ensure profitability, sustainability, and protection of the environment. PA is also known as satellite agriculture, as-needed farming and site-specific crop management (SSCM). Precision farming which is also known as satellite agriculture which utilizes information technology in order to know the needs of soil and crops for productivity and proper health.
The Global Precision Farming Software Market accounted for USD 463.10 million and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.05% during the forecast to 2026.
FREE | Sample Copy of this Report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-precision-farming-software-market
Top Key Players:
- AGCO Corporation,
- DICKEY-john Corporation,
- Key Innovators,
- CropMetrics LLC
- The Climate Corporation
- AG Finiti,
- Aururas s.r.l,
- Monsanto Company,
- Deere & Company,
- Raven Industries,
- FARMERS EDGE,
- SST Development Group
- Conservis Corporation,
- among others.
The data in the Precision Farming Software report is genuine and easy to pursue so that the readers can comprehend the market thoroughly. With the assistance of experts and various research techniques such as SWOT analysis, this well-ordered market research report has been developed. The report gives a lighting up approach to understanding the market, including insights and numbers. It gives a firm foundation that empowers numerous item engineers and specialist organizations, affiliations, organizations.
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview and Industry Trends
6 Product Precision Farming Software Market, By Type
7 Product Precision Farming Software Market, By Organization Size
8 Product Precision Farming Software Market Analysis, By Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
Request for Detailed TOC:@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-precision-farming-software-market
Major Market Drivers:
- Growing advancement in precision farming
- Government support for the adoption of modern techniques
- Increase in the farm efficiency along with wide benefits
- More adoption of mobile and cloud technologies
Major Market Restraints:
- High capital investment
- Lack of technicians
Global Precision Farming Software Market is segmented on the basis of
- Delivery Model
- Service Provider
Market Segmentations in Details:
- On the basis of the Delivery Model, global precision farming software market is segmented into cloud-based and local or web-based delivery model.
- On the basis of Application, global precision farming software market is segmented into yield monitoring, field mapping, inventory management, weather tracking & forecasting, crop scouting, farm labor management, financial management, irrigation management and others.
- On the basis of Service Provider, global precision farming software market is segmented into managed, connectivity, system integrators and assisted professional.
- On the basis of Geography,
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Company Share Analysis: Precision Farming Software Market
The global precision farming software market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.