Precision farming which is also known as satellite agriculture which utilizes information technology in order to know the needs of soil and crops for productivity and proper health. Precision agriculture (PA) is an approach to farm management that uses information technology (IT) to ensure that the crops and soil receive exactly what they need for optimum health and productivity. The goal of PA is to ensure profitability, sustainability, and protection of the environment. PA is also known as satellite agriculture, as-needed farming and site-specific crop management (SSCM).
The Global Precision Farming Software Market accounted for USD 463.10 million and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.05% during the forecast to 2026.
Influencing players of this market are: Trimble, Deere & Company, Raven Industries, AgJunction, DICKEY-john Corporation, Topcon, FARMERS EDGE INC., SST Development Group, The Climate Corporation, AG Finiti, Aururas s.r.l, Conservis Corporation, Grownetics, Granular, Key Innovators, CropMetrics LLC, Monsanto Company, AgSmarts, AGCO Corporation and CropX among others.
FREE | Sample Copy of this Report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-precision-farming-software-market
The Precision Farming Software report gives estimations on the market status, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities, challenges, entry barriers, risks, sales channels, and distributors. Global market research analysis report serves a lot for the business to extend reach to the success and bestows with the solution for the toughest business problems. The report also makes customers or other market participants aware of the problems they may face while operating in this market over a longer period of time. According to Precision Farming Software report, new highs are possible in the Precision Farming Software Market in year 2019-2026.
20% Discount on this Report@ Sopan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Market Drivers:
- Growing advancement in precision farming
- Government support for the adoption of modern techniques
- Increase in the farm efficiency along with wide benefits
- More adoption of mobile and cloud technologies
Major Market Restraints:
- High capital investment
- Lack of technicians
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview and Industry Trends
6 Product Precision Farming Software Market, By Type
7 Product Precision Farming Software Market, By Organization Size
8 Product Precision Farming Software Market Analysis, By Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
Request for Detailed TOC:@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-precision-farming-software-market
Global Precision Farming Software Market is segmented on the basis of
- Delivery Model
- Service Provider
Market Segmentations in Details:
- On the basis of the Delivery Model, global precision farming software market is segmented into cloud-based and local or web-based delivery model.
- On the basis of Application, global precision farming software market is segmented into yield monitoring, field mapping, inventory management, weather tracking & forecasting, crop scouting, farm labor management, financial management, irrigation management and others.
- On the basis of Service Provider, global precision farming software market is segmented into managed, connectivity, system integrators and assisted professional.
- On the basis of Geography,
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Company Share Analysis: Precision Farming Software Market
The global precision farming software market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
Data Bridge Market Research