Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) is defined as a specialised category of cloud computing providing consumers with a designated platform wherein they can manage, develop and run their applications not requiring developing a physical infrastructure required for the successful operations of an application. This service is provided by dedicated hosting organizations having a dedicated hardware and software infrastructure present on their premises, providing their consumers access to these services over the cloud.
Global platform-as-a-service market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of 25.14% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing need for reducing organizational costs, as well as promoting efficiency of operations amongst various operational cycles.
Influencing players of this market are: Amazon Web Services, Inc.; Google; Microsoft; Oracle; Salesforce.com, inc.; Atos SE; SAP SE; Engine Yard, Inc.; FUJITSU; Red Hat, Inc.; ActiveState Software Inc.; IBM Corporation; Dell Inc.; Software AG; VMware, Inc.; AT&T Intellectual Property.; CloudBees, Inc.; Citrix Systems, Inc.; Open Text Corporation; GigaSpaces; Intuit Inc.; TIBCO Software Inc. and WSO2 among others.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-platform-as-a-service-market&utm_source=ustrademedia-SD
Besides, the Platform-as-a-Service report also gives a view about key players, major collaborations, merger & acquisitions along with trending innovation and business policies. Not to mention, this gathered data and information is represented very well in the whole report with the help of most appropriate graphs, charts or tables to simplify the flow of information for better user understanding. Moreover, the market share of major competitors on global level is also studied where key areas such as Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America are taken into consideration in this Platform-as-a-Service market research report.
- Availability of individual payment features depending on the consumers usage of each service is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Flexible and agile nature of the service offering with ease of access and deployment; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Lack of need for IT knowledge and information with its usage is also drives the growth of the market
- Lack of awareness regarding the product offerings in the various developing regions as well as smaller organizations is expected to restricts the growth of the market
- Concerns regarding security, privacy of confidential information relating to the applications being run on the platforms; this factor is also expected to restricts the growth of the market
Get 25% customization on reports@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-discount/global-platform-as-a-service-market?utm_source=ustrademedia-SD
Segmentation: Platform-as-a-Service Market
By Solution (Business Application Platforms, Raw Computing Platforms, Social Application Platforms, Web Application Platforms),
By Deployment (Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud),
By Type (Application, Application Development & Management, AIM, Integration, BIP, BPM, Data Management/DBMS),
By Organization Size (Large-Scale, Medium Scale, Small-Scale),
By End-Users (BFSI, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Telecom, Technology, E-Commerce, Electronics, Media & Entertainment, Educational Services, Professional Services, Public Sector, Retail & Distribution of CPG, Manufacturing, Travel & Transport, Energy & Utility, Others),
By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa)
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, SoftwareONE announced that they had completed the acquisition of COMPAREX, allowing for significant innovations and expansions of SoftwareONE’s offerings as well as increasing their presence in various geographical regions. This acquisition will help in continued transformations in the offerings relating to platform, solutions and services to their consumers
Global platform-as-a-service market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of platform-as-a-service market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475