Global natural rubber market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing demand for gloves globally.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global natural rubber market are Sri Trang Agro-Industry Plc; Ceyenar; Hainan Natural Rubber Industry Group Co., Ltd.; Southland Global; Kurian Abraham Private Limited; Thai Hua Rubber PCL; Bridgestone Corporation; SINOCHEM GROUP CO., LTD.; VON BUNDIT CO., LTD.; THAI RUBBER LATEX GROUP PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED; Goodyear Rubber Company of Southern California; Duratuf Products Private Limited; Rolex Reclaim Pvt. Ltd.; Kent Elastomer Products; Unitex Rubber Co., Ltd.; PT. Bakrie Sumatera Plantations tbk.; HALCYON AGRI and PT. Indolatex Jaya Abadi among others.
A FREE sample of this report is available upon request @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-natural-rubber-market
Natural rubber can be defined as a high elasticity substance acquired from the sap of the trees. The substance derived from these trees is commonly known as the latex milk, which is extracted by the process known as “Tapping”. This substance is then processed in different ways depending on the usage of the product.
Segmentation: Global Natural Rubber Market
- By Type (RSS Grade, Latex Concentrate, Solid Block Rubber, Others)
- By Application (Auto-Tire Sector, Gloves, Footwear, Latex Products, Others)
- By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa)
Global natural rubber market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of natural rubber market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- High demand of naturally formulated rubber products due to a surge in the pricing of crude oil; this factor is expected to augment growth of the market
- Increasing demand for natural rubber products due to a surge in the automotive market which is one of the major areas of application for the product; this factor is expected to augment growth in the market
- Increasing demand of the product from the Asia-Pacific region is also expected to augment growth of the market
- Availability of substitute product such as synthetic rubber; this factor is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Prices of natural rubber majorly depends on the currency of China and Thailand, fluctuations in the currency rate of these countries also has a negative effect on the growth of the market
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Browse full report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-natural-rubber-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research