Once limited to the radiology department at the end of the hall, today, more than 40 different healthcare service areas contribute to the terabytes of new medical imaging data produced every day. From widespread use of digital photography for documentation to point-of-care ultrasound and scope imaging, these increasingly complex images enable faster, better patient outcomes, but also create a significant data management burden. Moreover, because clinicians rely on these images for diagnosis and treatment they must be able to access these images and share them quickly and easily.
Medical image management enables to achieve medical images electronically with the help of image management systems. It helps in gathering, organizing and controlling medical imaging data along with several other information in healthcare systems. Application-independent clinical archives, Vendor neutral archives and Picture archiving & communication system are the key technologies that are used in image management systems.
Global Medical Image Management Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 2.86 billion to an estimated value of USD 5.10 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 7.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising use of imaging equipment and technological developments in image management software and diagnostic imaging modalities.
For In-Depth Review | Get Free Sample PDF@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-medical-image-management-market
Key Market Competitors:
- Mach7 Technologies ,
- McKesson Corporation,
- Hitachi Vantara,
- INFINITT Healthcare ,
- Agfa-Gevaert Group,
- Novarad, Sectra AB,
- Carestream Health,
- Distributed Medical AB,
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation,
- General Electric Company,
- Center for Diagnostic Imaging,
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.,
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH,
- BridgeHead Software,
- IBM Watson Health,
- Esaote SpA,
- Canon Medical Systems Corporation
- Shimadzu Corporation.
The Medical Image Management Market research report enables them to study item advancement, recognize new markets, and find potential holes in existing markets. It is a broad accumulation of research information that is significant for new market contenders or built up players. The report gives proficient research gives an account of fundamental market elements and their flow patterns. The market covers unmistakable variables affecting the development of the business. Also, its effect on the individual sections is assessed in this exploration.
- Government initiatives taken for encouraging EMR adoption has projected the market growth
- Increasing adoption of medical image management systems by imaging centers and small hospitals will act as a major market driver
- High maintenance and implementation cost of these medical imaging solutions is acting as a major restraint for the market
- Various user interface and usability challenges are also hampering the market growth
For Customized Reports and Discounts@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-medical-image-management-market
Segmentation: Medical Image Management Market
- By Product
- Picture archiving & communication system (PACS)
- PACS Market, By Procurement Model
- Departmental PACS
- Departmental PACS market, by type
- Radiology PACS
- Cardiology PACS
- Other departmental PACS
- By End-User
- Diagnostic imaging centers
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October, 2018, Fujifilm launched FUJINON CF-ZA-1S series lens, which are ideal for measurement on production lines and effective product inspection requiring high precision.
- In May, 2018, BridgeHead Software announced a partnership Insignia Medical Systems to offer its application retirement solution and data migration to prospective and existing Insignia customers.
The global medical image management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of medical image management market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global medical image management market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)