Global Marine Collagen Market, By Type (Type I, Type III, Others) By Source (Skin, Scales, and Muscles, Bones & Tendons, Others), By Animal (Fish, Others), By Application (Nutraceuticals, Cosmetics, Medical, Others)
Market Analysis: Global Marine Collagen Market
The Global Marine Collagen Market is growing with market value of USD 581.3 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get inquire before buying @
Market Definition: Global Marine Collagen Market
The use of collagen in medical devices and drug delivery systems is expanding owing to the increased inclination towards minimally invasive technologies, and the effectiveness in wound healing. The consumption of the marine collagen is increasing in the food & beverages and cosmetics sector owing to the existence of anti-aging proteins.
Marine collagen also plays a significant role in wound healing sector. Due to rising obese and geriatric populaces across the globe, the end-use populace for the collagen market is exponentially growing. Mostly, marine collagen is presumed to be used in the cosmetic sector. According to an article published by beauty buzz, the global cosmetic market has grown with the value of USD 5.9 billion in the year 2017. The prominent performers in the marine collagen market are making numerous developments like launch of new products and opening new research and development (R&D) centres. Moreover, many firms are involved with export markets and have efficaciously assembled their brand recognition in the foreign markets as well. In the year 2014, Nippi Collagen, which is global leader in the production and supply of premium marine collage, announced outcome of their clinical study held in 2014. The study specified the effects of marine collagen on the skin of healthy women aged between 35-65 years.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Better bioavailability as compared to other collagen types
- Growth in demand for beauty products
- Increase in R&D activities
- Side effects of marine collagen
- High import duty
Get ToC @
Market Segmentation: Global Marine Collagen Market
- The global marine collagen market is segmented based on type, source, application, animal and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the global marine collagen market is segmented into type I, type III, others.
- On the basis of source, the global marine collagen market is classified into skin, scales, and muscles, bones & tendons, others.
- On the basis of animal, the global marine collagen market is classified into fish, others.
- On the basis of application, the global marine collagen market is classified into nutraceuticals, cosmetics, medical, others.
- Based on geography, the global marine collagen market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Marine Collagen Market
The global marine collagen market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of marine collagen market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research