Global luxury car leasing market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 12.6% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Download exclusive PDF sample report at: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-luxury-car-leasing-market
Luxury car leasing is an attractive way of financing the desired models of car at affordable price basis. The leasing of luxury cars has now become a popular alternative to buying as the desired cars can be made available on a low initial deposit. Car rental is the use of cars at an assessed amount of money for a fixed period of time. Luxury car rentals helps in providing mobility solutions for both, leisure and business travellers.
This Luxury market report puts forth an absolute overview of the market that contains various aspects of market analysis, product definition, market segmentation, key developments, and the existing vendor landscape. The market report covers company profiling of key players in the market, carefully analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market. In this report, industry trends are formulated on macro level which assists comprehend market place and possible future issues. Company snapshot, geographical presence, product portfolio, and recent developments are taken into account for studying the company profiles.
Major Key players profiled in this report are:
Sixt, The Hertz Corporation, Avis Budget Group, Enterprise Holdings Inc., Europcar Mobility Group, ALD S.A., Localiza, LeasePlan, German Rent A Car, ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Ola), Movida Car Rental, Car Inc, Fox Rent A Car, Uber Technologies, Inc., Unidas, among others.
- In March 2019, Ola and Hyundai Motor Group announced a strategic partnership under which Kia Motors Corporation and Hyundai Motor Company will invest in Ola for setting up a Smart Mobility Solutions Provider. With this collaboration, all the three companies will develop a unique fleet and mobility solutions.
- In February 2019, a partnership was announced by Nordea Finance and ALD Automotive to launch their mobility services for both medium and small-sized enterprises (SMEs) and also for the private individuals of Finland, Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Get TOC for Full Analysis of Report at: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-luxury-car-leasing-market
Segmentation: Global Luxury Car Leasing Market
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into short-term rental, long-term rental, and finance leasing
- In December 2018, Enterprise Holdings announced its partnership with General Motors to increase its number of vehicles in its fleet. The fleet will include Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac vehicles by the end of 2019.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into airport and off-airport
- In September 2018, LeasePlan Corporation announced its partnership with SAIC Mobility Europe of China to launch the first full electric light commercial vehicle (LCV) in Europe. Due to this agreement, the company has to provide all its operational leasing solutions to SAIC.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of Global Luxury Car Leasing Market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Competitive Analysis: Global Luxury Car Leasing Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Sixt, The Hertz Corporation, Avis Budget Group, Enterprise Holdings Inc., Europcar Mobility Group, ALD S.A., Localiza, LeasePlan, German Rent A Car, ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Ola), Movida Car Rental, Car Inc, Fox Rent A Car, Uber Technologies, Inc., Unidas, among others.
Inquiry Before Buying Report at: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-luxury-car-leasing-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research