Global liquid applied membrane market is registering a substantial CAGR of 7.90% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to surging preference for liquid applied membranes among residential construction end-use industry.
Key Market Competitors: Liquid Applied Membrane Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global liquid applied membrane market are BASF SE, Carlisle Companies Inc., GCP Applied Technologies Inc., Kemper System America Inc., Saint-GobainSika AG, Soprema Private Limited, Dow, Flynn Group of Companies, ARCAT, Inc., Johns Manville. A Berkshire Hathaway Company, Triton Incorporated, Liquid Applied Membranes Limited, Everlast Group, Henry Company, GAF, Paul Bauder GmbH & Co. KG, Fosroc, Inc.., Pidilite Industries Ltd., Louisiana Rural Water Association, Key Resin Company, Owens Corning, W. R. Meadows, Inc., LATICRETE International, Inc. among others.
Download PDF Sample report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-liquid-applied-membrane-market
Liquid applied membrane is a layer of water-repellent material which is sprayed or applied on the surface for different factors. The trend of liquid applied roofing membranes began during the 1980’s in the industries. It is basically a type of waterproof membrane in form of liquid coating and further dries into a solid, continuous membrane.
Global liquid applied membrane market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of liquid applied membrane market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Segmentation: Global Liquid Applied Membrane Market
- By Product (Cementitious Membranes, Bituminous Membranes, Elastomeric Membranes, Others)
- By Application (Roofing, Walls, Building Structures, Landfills & Tunnels, Underground Construction, Others)
- By End-Use (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Public Infrastructure)
- By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East & Africa)
Want Full Report? Enquire Here@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-liquid-applied-membrane-market
- Rising residential housing projects, are fuelling the market growth
- Surging preference from construction end-use industry for liquid applied membrane, is driving this market
- Low installation cost in construction, is the factor driving this market
- Surging need for energy-efficient building, drives the market growth
- Surging preference for Sheet Membranes, hinders the market growth
- Dynamic price of raw materials, hampers the market growth
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research