Global Hydration Containers Market By Material Type (Metal, Polymer, Glass, Silicon), Capacity (Upto 20 Oz., 21-40 Oz., 41-60 Oz., 61-80 Oz., Above 80 Oz.), Product Type (Water Bottles, Cans, Mugs, Mason Jars, Tumblers, Shakers, Infusers), Distribution Network (Direct Sales, Retailers, E-Retail)
Market Definition: Global Hydration Containers Market
Hydration containers are packaging products that are utilized in the storage, transportation and easy consumption of liquid contents. These containers are used in the prevention of contamination of liquids from any external factors, and provide an enhanced aesthetic appeal for the consumers as compared to traditional storage systems.
- Increasing focus of manufacturers to produce packaging goods that do not utilize single-use plastics; this factor is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Increasing presence of government regulations on the restriction of plastic-based products and packaging solutions is acting as a market driver
- Growth in the number of outdoor activities, sports tournaments is expected to propel the market growth
- Increasing preference from consumers to adopt light-weight, consumer-friendly containers of liquid packaging solutions is expected to have a positive impact on the growth of this market
Get Detailed TOC @
- High costs associated with production of certain variants of hydration containers is expected to hinder the growth of the market
- Concerns amongst consumers regarding the usage of low-quality materials for the production of various containers to improve their profit margins; this factor is expected to restrict the market growth
Market Analysis: Global Hydration Containers Market
Global hydration containers market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 14.35 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the various marketing activities developed in collaboration with diverse entertainment organizations, giving rise to higher preferences of these goods.
Get Inquire Before Buying @
Segmentation: Global Hydration Containers Market
By Material Type
- Upto 20 Oz.
- 21-40 Oz.
- 41-60 Oz.
- 61-80 Oz.
- Above 80 Oz.
By Product Type
- Water Bottles
- Mason Jars
By Distribution Network
- Direct Sales
- Convenience Stores
- Sociality Stores
Key Developments in the Market:
In March 2019, Cove Plastics announced the launch of a biodegradable water bottle, designed from PHA that has been approved by the US FDA as a biopolymer. This material results in the water bottle being one-hundred percent compostable and can be broken down into CO2, organic waste and water. The bottle has been designed to work in a similar fashion to conventional water bottles, while it significantly reduces the burden of single-use plastic on the environment
In July 2017, Thermos L.L.C. announced that they had acquired Lifefactory, Inc. based out of Sausalito, California, U.S.A. and dealing in the manufacturing of reusable glass beverage containers and food storage products. This acquisition brings about one of the leading market players of glass storage and their expertise can bring about greater innovations in the product range of Thermos L.L.C.
Global hydration containers market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of hydration containers market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research