Global hip replacement implants market is set to witness a steady CAGR of 3.8% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. The rise in the market value can be attributed to growing cases of trauma and injuries, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis and growing geriatric population.
A hip replacement is a kind of surgery in which an injured or damaged hip joint is substituted with an artificial implant. It is used when the mobility is abridged and even in rest, pain is experienced. These are made up of metal, plastic or ceramic.
Download PDF Sample report @
Global hip replacement implants market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of hip replacement implants market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Some of the major players operating in global hip replacement implants market are Zimmer Biomet, DePuy Synthes, Stryker, Smith and Nephew, B.Braun Melsungen AG, Corin, Waldemer Link GmbH & Co. KG, Wright Medical N.V., Arthrex, Inc., Conformis, Corentec Co., Ltd., Elite Surgical, Surgival, Synergie Ingenierie Medicale, evolutisfrance, Group FH Ortho communication, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Medacta International, Tecomet,Inc., Peter Brehm GmbH, MicroPort Orthopedics, Inc. and DJO Global among others.
Segmentation Global Hip Replacement Implants Market
- By Product Type (Femoral Reconstruction, Acetabular Reconstruction, Hip Resurfacing, Revision Hip Implants, Bearing and Porous Metal Technologies, Total Replacement Implants)
- By Material (Metal-On-Metal, Metal-on-Polyethylene, Ceramic-On-Metal, Ceramic-On-Polyethylene, Ceramic-On-Ceramic)
- By End-Users (Orthopedic Clinics, Hospitals, Surgery Centers)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Want Full Report? Enquire Here@
- Growing geriatric population is increasing the growth of the market
- Advancement in technology is enhancing the market growth
- Popular minimally invasive surgeries are increasing the market growth
- Growing application of hip implants is acting as a catalyst for the market growth
- Growing adoption of total hip replacement implants is boosting the market growth
- High cost of surgeries is restraining the market growth
- Dearth of skilled professionals is hampering the market growth
- Strict rules for the approval of devices in the market restrict the market growth
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global hip replacement implants market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Browse full report @
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research