Global Herbal Medicinal Products Market accounted to USD 9.21 billion in 2018 to a projected value of USD 17.7 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
FREE | Get a Copy of Sample Report Now @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-herbal-medicinal-products-market
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the herbal medicinal products market are
- Himalaya Drug Company (India),
- Schwabe (Germany),
- Madaus (Spain),
- Arkopharman (France),
- Blackmores (Australia),
- TSUMURA & CO. (Japan),
- Sheng Chang Pharmaceutical Company (Taiwan),
- Ricola (Switzerland),
- Zandu Pharmaceutical Works Ltd (India),
- Hamdard (India),
- Dabur (India),
- Patanjali Ayurved. (India),
- CHNPI Corp. (U.S.),
- Nutramarks, Inc (U.S.),
- Nature’s Answer. (U.S.),
- Bio-Botanica Inc. (U.S.),
- Young Living Essential Oils LC (U.S.),
- Few among others.
Market Definition: Global Herbal Medicinal Products Market
Products that are obtained from plants comprising active ingredients one or more herbal preparations, herbal substances, and herbal combinations, called as Herbal medicine. Herbal medicinal products are available in the form of powdered plant material and disinfected extract from lively ingredients insulated from plant materials. Herbal medicinal products are also derived from the part of plant either fragmented, cut of algae, plant, lichen and fungi.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), 2017, Ayurvedic medicine is the sum of the knowledge, skills, and practices which are mainly based on the theories, beliefs and experience to different cultures used to maintain health in terms of prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of physical, and mental illness.
- Growing consumer awareness regarding preventive health care measures is going toact as a catalyst for the market.
- Fewer side effects as compared to allopathic medicines will drive the market.
- Research initiatives and standardization in herbal medicines are less.
- Lack of legal and regulatory frame work that causes patent problems are the factors that can hamper the growth of the herbal medicinal products market.
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
FREE | Request For TOC @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-herbal-medicinal-products-market
Segmentation: Global Herbal Medicinal Products Market
By Product Type
- Homeopathic medicines
- Ayurvedic medicines
- Chinese medicines
- Aromatherapy products
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care
By Formulation Type
- Capsules & Tablets
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- General Wellness
- Cardiovascular Health
- Gut & Digestive Health
- Cognitive Health
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- On 24thNovember 2017, CANVAS, an Australian beauty brand expanded its business in Singapore and officially appointed Maiko Pte Ltd to handle its sales, marketing and brand-building activities. It will help CANVAS to build a stronger product portfolio.
- On 22ndSeptember 2017, Dabur India, a leading traditional medicine manufacturer tied up with Amazon to launch ayurveda e-marketplace. Consumers will gain easy access to traditional medicines and the growth of the market will increase.
Global herbal medicinal products market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of herbal medicinal products market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global herbal medicinal products market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475