Global Forklift Truck Market report is a complete background analysis of the industry, which includes an estimation of the parental market Global Forklift Truck Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 45.84 billion in 2018 to a projected value of USD 82.92 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.69% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing levels of construction activities globally which has been caused by increasing prevalence of industrialization. Few of the major competitors currently working in forklift truck market are KION GROUP AG; CLARK; EP Equipment, CO.,LTD; TOYOTA INDUSTRIES CORPORATION; Jungheinrich AG; Crown Equipment Corporation; DOOSAN INDUSTRIAL VEHICLE AMERICA CORP.; Hangcha; Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc.,; Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.; Komatsu Ltd.; MITSUBISHI LOGISNEXT CO.,LTD. and Anhui Heli Industrial Vehicle Imp. & Exp. Co.,Ltd.
Download Free PDF Sample Copy of Report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-forklift-truck-market#utm_source=ustrademedia&utm_campaign=Captain
Global Forklift Truck Market By Product Type (Warehouse, Counterbalance), Technology Type (IC Engine, Electric Power), Class (Class I, Class II, Class III, Class IV, Class V), End-User (Logistics, Automotive, Retail & Wholesale, Food & Beverages, Others) Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Forklift trucks are automotive vehicles that are used to lift various heavy-weight goods and products over a short distance. These vehicles majorly find their use in various material handling services where there is a need to protect the goods and products and transfer them from one place to another in an industrial environment.
- Increasing adoption of e-commerce shopping which uses the product majorly in their warehouses and storage areas
- Increasing areas covered by warehouses and storage areas where there is an increased need for usage of forklift trucks
- Lack in the number of suppliers of raw materials for the production of forklift truck; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- Requirement of the product over certain cycles or periods in the year is expected to restrain the market growth
Some of the Major Highlights of TOC covers:
Chapter 1: Methodology & Scope
Definition and forecast parameters
Methodology and forecast parameters
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Industry Insights
Technological and innovation landscape
Forklift Truck Market report effectively provides required features of the global market for the population and for the business looking people for mergers & acquisitions, making investments, new vendors or concerned in searching for the appreciated global market research facilities. It offers sample on the size, offer, and development rate of the market. The Forklift Truck report provides the complete structure and fundamental overview of the industry market.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive Discount! Please click Here@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-forklift-truck-market#utm_source=ustrademedia&utm_campaign=Captain
Segmentation: Global Forklift Truck Market
- By Product Type
- By Technology Type
- IC Engine
- Electric Power
- By Class
- Class I
- Class II
- Class III
- Class IV
- Class V
- By End-User
- Retail & Wholesale
- Food & Beverages
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc., announced that they completed the acquisition of 75 percent share of Zhejiang Maximal Forklift Co., Ltd. for USD 90 million. The acquired organisation has been named Hyster-Yale Maximal Forklift (Zhejiang) Co., Ltd. This acquisition will help in expanding the global capabilities in providing enhanced product offerings and enhance the presence of the company globally.
- In July 2017, UniCarriers Corporation announced that they had agreed to integrate their business excluding the domestic sales covered throughout the Japan region with their parent company of Mitsubishi Nichiyu Forklift Co., Ltd. The renamed organisation named as “Logisnext UniCarriers Co., Ltd.” will become a distribution subsidiary of the parent organisation.
Global forklift truck market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of forklift truck market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research