Global fermentation ingredients market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of fermentation ingredients market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Global Fermentation Ingredients Market is valued at an estimated USD 25.29 billion in 2018, and this value is projected to rise to USD 52.27 billion by 2026, undergoing growth with a CAGR of 9.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Download exclusive PDF sample report@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-fermentation-ingredients-market
Fermentation is the process of breaking down substances/compounds with the help of bacteria, yeast and other microorganisms. It is applied in a number of food & beverages products to add flavour, change their form, increase their shelf life and to improve their quality. Fermented food is easier to digest, and contains high nutritional value. Fermentation ingredients are used extensively in the food and beverages as well as the pharmaceuticals industry. It is known to be utilized for the production of antibiotics, solvents such as ethanol, probiotics such as yoghurt etc.
Key Market Competitors: Global Fermentation Ingredients Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the fermentation ingredients market are ingredients market are Cargill, Incorporated, Vedan International (Holdings) Limited., AJINOMOTO CO.,INC, AB Enzymes, DuPont., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Döhler, Novozymes, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Evonik Industries AG, Jungbunzlauer Suisse AG, BASF SE., Lallemand Inc., Lonza., AngelYeast Co., Ltd., Koninklijke DSM N.V. and Olon S.p.A., Amano Enzyme Inc., BÜCHI Labortechnik AG, Purolite., BIOMAR Microbial Technologies and Dyadic International Inc. among others.
Segmentation: Global Fermentation Ingredients Market
- By Type (Alcohol, Amino Acids, Organic Acids, Industrial Enzymes, Antibiotics, Polymer (Polysacchrides/Xanthan),Vitamins, Biogas, Others)
- By Feedstock (Wheat, Corn, Sugar Beet, Others)
- By Application (Food & Beverages, Feed, Pharmaceuticals, Agriculture, Personal Care, Paper, Biofuel Textile & Leather)
- By Form (Dry, Liquid)
- By Process (Batch Fermentation, Continuous Fermentation, Aerobic Fermentation, Anaerobic Fermentation)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Want Full Report? Enquire Here@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-fermentation-ingredients-market
- Rise of the global bioethanol industry is affecting the growth of fermented ingredients mainly due to the increased application in the feed industry
- Growing awareness about preservation of food is playing a significant part in driving the market and the rising demand for products with long shelf life
- The rising demand for health foods and the increased awareness of the health benefits derived from such products fosters the growth of this market
- Increased demand for fermented ingredients in the pharma industry and the rising demand for antibiotics
- The rising demand of industrial enzymes, their increased application in end user industries
- Absence of quality raw materials.
- The possible health risks arising due to the fermentation process.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research