Segmentation: Global Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Market
Global Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Market By Product Type (EPS Manufacturing Process, White Expanded Polystyrene , Grey Expanded Polystyrene, Black Expanded, Polystyrene), Application(Insulation, Packaging, Foaming, Component Manufacturing, Chemical Intermediate ), End Use (Building &Construction, Packaging, Electrical & Electronics, Food & Beverages, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Global Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 15.70 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 24.65 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.80% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing urbanization and industrialization globally.
Download Free Sample copy of this Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-expanded-polystyrene-market
Key Market Competitors: Global Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global expanded polystyrene (EPS) market are: Synthos., BASF SE, Total, ePS Designs, Ravago, Alpek S.A.B. de C.V, Versalis , NOVA Chemicals Corporation, Flint Hills Resources, SABIC, KANEKA CORPORATION, Atlas Roofing Corporation, BEWiSynbra Group, Brødr. Sunde as, NexKemia, Unipol Holl and B.V.and others.
Global Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Market research report is formulated with the finest and advanced tools of collecting, recording, estimating and analysing market data. With the systematic and comprehensive market research study, this market research report offers the facts associated with any subject in the field of marketing for ABC industry. It gives superior ideas and solutions in terms of product trends, marketing strategy, future products, new geographical markets, future events, sales strategies, customer actions or behaviours. This Global Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Market report has been prepared by considering several fragments of the present and upcoming market scenario.
Extended Polystyrene (EPS) is the nonexclusive business name utilized for white unbending material produced using the extended polystyrene dots. It is a lightweight, inflexible, plastic froth protecting material delivered from strong globules of polystyrene. The EPS globules are extended lastly formed into bigger EPS squares which are additionally utilized for dividers, rooftops, floors, slither spaces and structural shapes.
- Growth in construction and packaging industries in developing countries is driving the growth of this market.
- High disposable income level and urbanization acts as the driving force for the EPC market.
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview and Industry Trends
6 Product Stewardship Market, By Type
7 Product Stewardship Market, By Organization Size
8 Product Stewardship Market Analysis, By Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
We Offer 20% Discount on Global API management Market
- Strict regulations regarding the usage of specific products expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- Availability of better substitutes in market for EPS makes a negative impact for EPS in market.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, Atlas Roofing announced its acquisition of ACH Foam Technologies,leading manufacturer of polystyrene market. This combination will lead to accelerate growth opportunities in polystyrene foam business, extensive manufacturing footprint and expansion of product portfolio in the market.
- In June 2018, BASF a major global supplier of raw materials for the coating and paint industry announced that they are going to increase its global production capacity of Neopor by 40,000 metric tons per year (expandable polystyrene containing graphite. This will lead to increase in production capacity, meet emerging demand and appropriate usage of energy sources.
Competitive Analysis: Global Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Market
Global expanded polystyrene (EPS) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of expanded polystyrene (EPS) market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Contact: Data Bridge Market Research