Emphysema is a long-term, progressive disease of lungs often called as obstructive lung disease which involves shortness of breath due to damaging and stretching of the alveolar sacs which are involved in exchange of gases. The patient of emphysema experiences frequent lung infections, excess mucous, shortness of breath, fatigue, reduced appetite and weight loss, anxiety, depression, sleep problems.
Global emphysema drug market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of emphysema drug market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Global emphysema drug market is rising substantially in the forecast period of 2019-2026, this rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness and concerns regarding the health of patients, high smoking prevalence, growing medical spending, increasing global healthcare expenditure and technological advancements in pharmaceuticals research.
Need sample copy For Study? Click here to request@https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-emphysema-drug-market
Key Market Players: Few of the major competitors currently working in the global emphysema drug market are Intrexon, Pulmonx, Halozyme, Inc, Mariposa Health, BTG International Ltd, Icure, Pfizer Inc, Kamada Pharmaceuticals, Olympus Corporation, Spiration, Inc, Lifetech Scientific, CSL, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Angion Biomedica corp, Prometic Life Sciences Inc, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Grifols, S.A, AstraZeneca, United Therapeutics Corporation, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc and others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global emphysema drug market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
- Growing prevalence of emphysema and associated diseases
- Rising patient population and increase in availability of novel combination therapy drugs
- Increasing awareness regarding emphysema
- High smoking prevalence
- Growing global healthcare expenditure and technological advancements in pharmaceuticals research
- Lack of awareness among the patient and physician about emphysema treatment
- Patent expiry from many companies and introduction of generic drugs is expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Effective treatment is either unavailable or unaffordable
Key Developments in the Market
- In June 2018, Pulmonx developed a new device intended to treat breathing difficulty associated with severe emphysema has been approved by the FDA. The device, Pulmonx’s Zephyr Endobronchial Valve (Zephyr Valve) is a less invasive treatment than options currently available to patients
- In June 2016, Shire and Kamada Pharmaceuticals received approval from the FDA for the expanded label for self-infusion of the Glassia, an alpha-1 Proteinase Inhibitor, developed for the treatment of emphysema due to severe Alpha-1 Antitrypsin (AAT) deficiency that can be self-infused at home after appropriate training
Table of Contents
Market Size-by Manufacturers
Market Size-by Type
Market Size-by Application
Upstream, Industry Chain and Downstream Customers Analysis
Opportunities & Challenges, Threat and Affecting Factors
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-emphysema-drug-market