Educational robots are specific task-based robots that enhance the scientific and technological atmosphere in schools & institutions. They transfer knowledge to its users with the help of latest technology and AI. They imply effective scientific learning, and serve as a companion cum teacher to kids. They teach and provide real world knowledge and application of math, science, programming and engineering, thereby facilitating easy and fun learning.
The Global Educational Robot Market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 2893.74 million by 2026 registering a healthy CAGR of 17.30% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising use of robots for educational purposes and technological advancements in the field of robotics.
Prominent Players of this market are: SoftBank Corp., ROBOTIS, pal-robotics.com, HANSON ROBOTICS LTD., Wonder Workshop, Inc., , BLUE FROG ROBOTICS & BUDDY, Ozobot & Evollve, Inc., Makeblock Co., Ltd., fischertechnik GmbH, Advanced Robotics Artificial Intelligence, The LEGO Group., Pitsco, Inc. among others.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-educational-robot-market&utm_source=ustrademedia-SD
The Global Educational Robot market report contains all the company profiles of the major players and brands. Because businesses can achieve great benefits with the different segments covered in the market research report, every bit of market that can be included here is touched carefully. This global market report additionally encompasses predictions utilizing a practical arrangement of uncertainties and techniques. An analytical assessment of the competitors provides a clear idea of the most important challenges faced by them in the existing market and in upcoming years. An expert team analyses and forecasts this market data using well established market statistical and coherent models.
- Rising adoption of robots to tutor people with special needs
- Rising demand for robots to teach kids in a fun and entertaining way
- The increasing use of robots in the educational sector
- Technological improvements and advancements in the area of robotics
- The availability of AI- based robots, IoT and cloud
- Rising demand for robots as a tutor plus a companion
- Large amounts of R&D expenditure required for initial start of business
- Resistance from teaching staff to use robots, as they fear that robots would replace them
Segmentation: Educational Robot Market
By Component (Hardware, Software),
By Type (Humanoid, Non-Humanoid),
By Education Level (Elementary & High School Education, Higher Education, Special Education),
By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Hanson Robotics launched Little Sophia, a teacher cum companion for children of the age group of 7-13 years. Little Sophia would help kids grasp and learn new things in robotics, science, technology engineering, mathematics, coding, and artificial intelligence. Little Sophia, just like a human, expresses, sees, talks, sings, narrates stories, plays, and recognizes faces. Thus, she is teaches kids in the most fun and entertaining way.
Get 25% customization on reports@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-discount/global-educational-robot-market?utm_source=ustrademedia-SD
Competitive Analysis: Educational Robot Market
Global educational robot market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of educational robot market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Regional Analysis for Educational Robot Market:
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Key insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475