Global Disaster Recovery as a Service Market report consists of an important data that provides future forecast and detailed analysis on a global and regional level. This global market research report is a window for complete overview of the market where it covers various aspects such as product definition, segmentation based on various parameters, and the prevailing vendor landscape. The report is very useful in identifying brand awareness, market landscape, possible future issues, industry trends and customer behavior with which superior business strategies can be set. Granular market information gathered in this Global Disaster Recovery as a Service Market report will be helpful to industry to take competent business decisions.
Global disaster recovery-as-a-service market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 38.16% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing adoption of hybrid OR and rising trend of managed service. Few of the major competitors currently working in the global disaster recovery-as-a-service market are IBM Corporation, Microsoft, Sungard Availability Services, iland, Infrascale Inc., Bluelock, Quinstreet Inc., NTT Communications Ltd., Amazon Web Services, Inc., Acronis International GmbH, TierPoint, LLC, Geminare, Recovery Point., C&W Business, Expedient
Download Free PDF Sample Copy of Report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-disaster-recovery-service-market#utm_source=ustrademedia&utm_campaign=Captain
In this Global Disaster Recovery as a Service Market research report, industry trends are plotted on macro level which helps clients and the businesses comprehend market place and possible future issues. This market report studies market drivers and market restraints carefully along with the analysis of the market structure. In no doubt, businesses are significantly relying on the different segments covered in the market research report hence this Global Disaster Recovery as a Service Market report presents them with the better insights to drive the business into right direction. The report also offers a great inspiration to seek new business ventures and evolve better.
Global Disaster Recovery as a Service Market By Service Type (Backup and Recovery, Real-Time Replication, Data Protection, Professional Services), Service Provider (Cloud Service Providers, Managed Service Providers, Telecommunications Service Providers, Others), Organization (Small and Medium Enterprises, Large Enterprises), Deployment Model (Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud), Vertical (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Consumer Goods and Retail, Government and Public Sector, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Telecommunication and ITES, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Disaster recovery-as-a-service is a type of a cloud computing whose main function is to use different cloud resources so that they can protect the data and applications from disturbance that is caused by any disaster. It is the part of the business continuity plan or disaster recovery plan. It helps the organization to continue their work, whenever the primary system is sent for repairing. It can also replicate applications and infrastructure so that they can easily operate the business. They are widely used in industries such as media and entertainment, telecommunication, healthcare, government, financial and others.
Global disaster recovery-as-a-service market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of disaster recovery-as-a-service market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global disaster recovery-as-a-service market are IBM Corporation, Microsoft, Sungard Availability Services, iland, Infrascale Inc., Bluelock, Quinstreet Inc., NTT Communications Ltd., Amazon Web Services, Inc., Acronis International GmbH, TierPoint, LLC, Geminare, Recovery Point., C&W Business, Expedient, BIOS Middle East Group, Veeam Software, Internap Corporation, Internet Solutions, Fine Telecommunications, Inc., Vmoksha Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Softcat plc, Volta and others.
· Increasing awareness about the greater flexibility and automation capabilities of disaster recovery-as-a-service is driving market growth
· Rising focus on automated change management will also propel market growth
· Its ability to decrease operational cost and fast data recovery is driving the growth of the market
· Growing adoption of virtualization will also accelerate the market growth
· Increasing complexity associated with the deployment and setting term will restrain the market growth
· Dearth of compliance and security will also hamper the growth of this market
Key Insights in the report:
· Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
· Key market players involved in this industry
· Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
· Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Grab Your Report at an Impressive Discount! Please click Here@
Segmentation: Global Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service Market
- By Service Type
o Backup and Recovery
o Real-Time Replication
o Data Protection
o Professional Services
o Training, Education, and Consulting
o Support and Maintenance
- By Service Provider
o Cloud Service Providers
o Managed Service Providers
o Telecommunications Service Providers
- By Organization
o Small and Medium Enterprises
o Large Enterprises
- By Deployment Model
o Public Cloud
o Private Cloud
o Hybrid Cloud
- By Vertical
o Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
o Consumer Goods and Retail
o Government and Public Sector
o Healthcare and Life Sciences
o Media and Entertainment
o Telecommunication and ITES
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
· In March 2018, InterVision announced the acquisition of Bluelock so that they can expand their disaster recovery as a service and infrastructure as a service portfolio. This acquisition will help the company to meet the rising needs and demands of their customers and will also improve their business outcomes. This will also strengthen the position of the company in the market
· In December 2017, Green House Data announced that they have acquired Assuritive. They will be using Assuritive IP across DRaaS, so that they can improve the performance, decrease cost & enhance the capacity of the DR deployment with an intention of serving better solutions to their customers. This acquisition will help the company to stay competitive in the market and with the introduction of new technologies, they can expand their portfolio
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research